𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸𝟷 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  10:45 Am/  October 31stSan Francisco, CaliforniaThe Mall

10:45 Am/ October 31st
San Francisco, California
The Mall

'It's been a total of 5 days since Taurus asked me to be his girlfriend, I was super excited because he had rose pedals and music playing and I just really enjoyed myself that night'

'Kali, Kyra, and I were at the mall trying to find a Halloween costume for the party that was being hosted tonight'

"Ohh this right here to cuteee!! Kali said picking up a slutty nun outfit, "ohhh I like that right there! I said grabbing my outfit in the right size'

"Y'all think imma look fat in this? Kyra asked raising a slutty bunny outfit up, "No you'll be fine! I said and she nodded'

'We walked to the register and I put my stuff up there, "Hi, will this be all for you today? The man asked and I smiled and nodded, "Ok your total is $58.34 will you be paying with cash or card? He asked and I pulled my card'

"Card" I answered and swiped my card, he gave me my receipt and I took my bag and waited for Kali and Kyra'

'We walked out the store and started walking to the food court, I was on my phone texting Taurus back'

"Damn bitch watch where you going! I heard and I looked up to see NooNoo semi yelling at Kyra and NooNoo was with two other girls'

"Bitch you saw me walking you should've moved over the fuck! Kyra said rolling her eyes, "Ho you better watch who you calling a bitch! NooNoo said'

"Awl my bad yo SLAW ass should've moved out the way! Kyra said and I started laughing, "Zia what's so fucking funny? Noo asked me and I rolled my eyes at her'

"You the fuck" I said mugging her and she started laughing, "nah baby the thing that's funny is yo man wanting me! She said'

"Bitch you ain shii but a quick fuck to every nigga around town nasty ass ho! I said and the two girls that's was with her covered their mouths'

"Wait you Zay girlfriend? One of the girls asked pointing to Kali and she mugged her, "yea and? Kali asked and the girl started laughing'

"Mh so you was the bitch he left me for, you ain even all that! The girl said and Kali started laughing'

"Nah baby I am all that and yo ex nigga most definitely thought I was to leave you for me! Kali said and the girl ran up on Kali out of nowhere'

'They started fighting and NooNoo ran up on Kyra, I put my stuff down, "BEAT THEM HOES KALI AND KYRA! I said hyping my girls up'