𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟹 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 1:45 Pm / April 19thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

1:45 Pm / April 19th
San Francisco, California
Home

"Zia get up!! I woke up to hearing Kyra calling my name, "Whatttt? I asked groaning flipping over covering my face'

"Kyra you need to get uppppp, you not finna be laying around all yo life over a no good ass nigga!! She said and I nodded my head and got up'

"You have 20 minutes to get ready and come outside! Kyra said and I nodded walking into the bathroom.......

__________

'I put my my clothes on^, I sprayed myself with perfume and I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs'

"Mila I'm bout to go, I'll be back later! I spoke to Mila and she nodded and I left out, I got in the car and buckled my seat belt, "Girl you need to eat something, you look skinnier, you got bags under yo eyes and yo nose is hella red! Kyra said and I just laughed'

"Kyra I've been trying to deal with it but it's like dang how could you??? I said and I just my shook head and she pulled up to Wendy's, "At the end of the day Zia you gon be str8 regardless!!! Kyra said and I shook my head'

"What you want? She asked me, "The usual! I replied and she nodded, "Welcome to Wendy's, what would you like? The women on the intercom spoke '

"2Fofos2strawberrylemondesnbbqsauce! Kyra said and pulled off, "Dude you funny! I said laughing at what she just did, "Awnnn look at you laughing! She said I just shook my head'

_________

'We got to Shootas house and I got out seeing hella cars here, Kyra walked infront of me and walked in the door, I followed her and I walked to the living room seeing everybody here except Taurus'

"HEYYYY ZIAAAA! I heard and I saw everybody running towards me, "Heyy guysss! I spoke and we all hugged and I went to sit down, "so what's been going on? Terry asked me as I ate my nuggets'