𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟾 ♡

Taurus Ta'quan Lee2:00 Pm / May 20thSan Francisco, CaliforniaNooNoo's House

Taurus Ta'quan Lee
2:00 Pm / May 20th
San Francisco, California
NooNoo's House

"Is that good daddyyy? NooNoo spoke while sucking my dick, I just shook my head cause this bitch can't suck no dick ta save ha life'

"Jus get up Cuh! I said irrated and I got a towel and wiped my shii off, "What's wrong daddy? NooNoo asked getting off her knees and walking towards me'

"Yo ahh cannot suck dick! How you gon be a ho n cant suck dick? I asked mugging her and I pulled my pants up and grabbed my shii'

"That's crazy cause you still came over here and you suppose ta be wit Zia righ? She asked and I just shook my head "Ain wit nobody" I said bluntly'

"Mhhh you a dog ass liar cause you over there playing in ha face but you over here in mine fucking me and letting me suck you up!! She said and she started laughing'

"Imma just tell ha you fucking on me cause ain no point- she was saying before I grabbed her by her neck slammed her on the wall, "Bitch if you ever go anywhere near Zia I'll kill you bitch and you know ion play! I said letting her go and walking out her room going outside'

*10 mins*

"YOOOOO! I yelled walking in the trap seeing bitches wit no bra on either counting money or packaging weed or crack😂'

"Yooo! Shoota, Terry, and Zay said as I walked up to them dapping them up, "Where you coming from? Zay asked'

"Shii I just been around" I answered sitting down pulling my blunt out, "His ahh was prolly over MooMoo house! Terry said and everybody started laughing'

"Chilll Cuh! I said taking a pull from my blunt and passing it, "When you gon stop playing with my sis Zia? Zay said and everybody put they attention on me'

"Ion do relationships! I said shrugging my shoulders, "Yo ahh crazy, she different bruh! Shoota said and I just shook my head'

"Nahh every bitch the same! I said getting up and dapping the boys up, "I'm finna head out, I'll catch y'all niggas later!

"Igh be safe! I heard before I walked out the door getting into my car pulling off'