𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 ♡ 𝟸𝟺

5 Months Later

Dezia Nessa Williams  4:30 Pm/  February 4thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

4:30 Pm/  February 4th
San Francisco, California
Home

" THREE..TWO..ONE! The crowd yelled and I uncovered my eyes to see a helicopter fly across letting blue powder flow from the helicopter'

"OMGGGG! I jumped and squealed as I realized that I was having a boy, Taurus came over picking me up and swinging me around putting me down and hugging me'

"I love you so much! He said kissing me and I kissed him back, "I love you too! I said and after that people came up hugging me'

"I'm finna have a nephewwww! Mila squealed as she let me go after hugging me along with others, "I can't waitttt! Kali said as she ate her plate of food'

'I looked over to see my mom standing there smiling, I walked over to her hugging her, "Thanks for coming ma" I said surprised she showed up'

"Your welcome baby, i couldn't miss this special moment! She said pulling away and looking at me with tears rolling down her face'

"Ma don't cry! I said wiping her tears and hugging her again, I talked to my mom for a few more minutes before walking into the house going to the bathroom'

'A lot has happened over these few months, I've became closer to my mom, Mila moved to Dallas with her boyfriend and Taurus and I decided to move into a new house but we still stayed in Cali, Kyra and Dayquan started dating and she moved away to Kansas City with him, Kali, Zay, Terry and Shoota still stays in Cali, we are all still close but not as close as we use to be, Me and Tauruses relationship is back and forth sometimes he puts his hands on me but it's my fault for making him so angry'

'I just stared at myself through the mirror, Taurus hasn't put his hands on me in awhile and I would like to keep it that way, i was knocked from my thoughts when someone knocked on the door'

"Yes? I asked, "Zia it's Kyra! Kyra said and I opened the door and smiled, "Wsp girl? I asked her walking out, "You good? She asked and I nodded'

"Ok I was just checking on you, you've been in the bathroom for a while! She said and I laughed, "Yea I'm good, I just really can't believe it you're having a girl and I'm having a boy! I said and she smiled and rubbed her pregnant belly'

"Yup speaking of so how Kali over there eating she might be pregnant! Kyra said looking towards Kali making me look over and see her fixing another plate'

"Shit that's like her 5th plate her ass might be for real! I said laughing and we walked back outside and sat down beside the pool, "Life is really good, i would have never thought this is where I would be as a teen! I said looking around seeing kids running and uncles and aunties talking'

"I know righttt, I mean who would've know I would be a football girlfriend and pregnant at that! Kyra said laughing, "Hey friends! Terry said walking up to us hugging us'

"Hey Terry! We spoke and he looking at us mugging us, "Yall look like two big balloons" he said taking off running laughing, I flipped him off while Kyra was laughing'

"Oh lord hear come my baby daddy with his other baby momma, Dior looked liked she was ready to burst open and Shoota smiled as he approached us'

"Dior go do sum else other than follow me around! Shoota said looking at her and she rolled her eyes walking off, "Congratulations Zia! He said hugging me and I smiled'

"Thank you Shoota! I said and he nodded and looked at Kyra, "Wsp baby momma! He said and Kyra smacked her lips'

"Girl don't start acting funny out of the blue cause you know you don't act like this wit me! He said and she rolled her eyes, "Anyways I'm bout to head out I'll see y'all later! He said hugging me and leaning over to hug Kyra'

"Zia! I heard looking over seeing my momma right there with her boyfriend behind her, "Yes ma? I asked'

"I have to go but I'll call you and check on you later! She said walking over to hug me, we hugged and she left and I seen my sister walk up to me frowning, "What's wrong sis? I asked her'

"We have to get going, we have to go catch our flight! She said referring to her and her boyfriend! I frowned and started getting sad because it was time for people to start leaving'

'I stood up and walked to her hugging her, "I'm going to miss you! I said now crying as tears rolled down my eyes'

"Awnnn sissy don't cryyy! She said wiping my tears and I fanned my eyes, "Ok well imma see you later! I said hugging her and then hugging her boyfriend and they left'

'Time went on and people started leaving and the clean up crew came and cleaned the yard and house up'

"Ok make sure yall come by before yall head back! I said to Kyra and Day as they walked out the house, I shut the door and walked upstairs to me and Tauruses room'

"Hey baby! Taurus said walking up to me kissing my cheek and i smiled, "Hey! I said as I walked over to pick out some clothes'

"Did you enjoy yourself? I asked him and he smiled and nodded, "Fasho I'm finna have me a lil junior he said and I smiled! "I cannot wait till he is out of me chile my back is in pain! I said walking to the bathroom and putting my stuff down'

"Taurus walked behind me and we took a mirror picture, "I love you Zia and if you ever try to leave me I'll kill you" Taurus said staring at me threw the mirror sending chills down my spine'

"I love you too Taurus! I said smiling at him and turning around placing a kiss on his lips'

TheRealZiaa                               2 hours ago

Please vote and comment

Thoughts?