𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟻 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 1:55 Pm / May 9thSan Francisco, CaliforniaShoota's House

1:55 Pm / May 9th
San Francisco, California
Shoota's House

"Ian like them niggas you be fucking I'm a demon wit it, Bed going ErErEr We be creeping wit it, imma put my tongue in ya ass cause I'm freaky wit it"

'The tiktok was playing while everybody was up dancing around except Taurus, "That was fun! Kyra said siting down on the couch and I picked my phone up and drafted the video'

"Very much wasss! I said walking to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle, two weeks had passed and not a lot happened, me and Taurus has gotten a little bit closer but he is still mean as hell to me'

"Taurussssss" I called his name as I walked to the couch where he was and sat beside him, "Wsp? He asked looking up from his phone'

"Can you get me some food? I asked sticking my lip out and he started laughing'

"What you want hungry munchkin? He asked and I mugged him making him start back laughing, "Damn I'm just playing, chilllll"

"ANYWAY idk I got a taste for some pasta! I said and I started rubbing his scalp, "imma get it for you later, yo ahh know when you do that shii I get sleepy" he said laying his head down on my thigh'

"I knowww, you should get some rest you look tired! I said and he kicked his legs up and started dozing off, I looked over and saw everybody staring at us and NooNoo was mugging us and i just laughed and got on my phone'

*3 hours*

"LETSSS GOOOO, ONNA GANG IF WE JUST WOKE UP THIS MORNING JUS KNOW IM OUTSIDE BY TONIGHT GPS TOLD ME TURN LEFT BUT ALL THE NIGGAS ONNA RIGHT"

"Me, Kyra, and NooNoo was screaming at the beach and all the boys was mugging us, "If y'all don't shut that ghetto shii up! Zay said and we all started laughing'

"Not to muchhh! NooNoo said and I shook my head, I felt a slap on my back and i turnt around and saw Terry running away and I chased him'

"CHILLL ZIA! He screamed and I caught up to him and tackled him and started hitting him, "DONT.BE.PUTTING.YO.HANDS.ON.ME" I yelled through every hit'

'I felt somebody pull me off of him and I started I started getting hit, "UNT DONT BE JUMPING HA! I heard Kyra yelled and everybody started play fighting'

"OKKKKK! I'm done move mf! I said to Zay and he let me up and I looked over to our sitting area and saw Taurus sitting down, "Youn never be having fun! I said walking over to him'

"Somebody gotta be da lookout while y'all childish ahh folks play around n shii! He said in a deep voice pulling away from his blunt and blowing the smoke out'

'I didn't know what came over me but I just walked over and sat on his lap, "You should start having fun! I said facing him'

"Nahhh I'd rather stick ta this! He said and I started laughing, "BORINGGG! I said and I raised up because I felt like it was awkward'

"Where you going baby? He asked and he pulled me back down, "I just felt like it was an awkward position! I said looking down at my nails'

"Nah baby you str8, I kinda like it like this! He said smiling showing his grills, and i started smiling, it was like I was caught up in a trance and I couldn't get out, next thing you know we leaned in and started kissing'

'It started off as a few pecks but then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and we started tongue kissing, he wrapped his hand around my neck and started squeezing it aggressively but soft'

"Mmmh! A moan had escaped my lips and we had pulled away, I was turnt on already and I could feel him get hard under me, so I started moving around on purpose'

"Shhh damn you gotta chill! He said and I started laughing, he looked down and his eye widened, "Damn yo ahh wet as fuck! He said and I covered my face'

"I knowwww its soooo embarrassinggggg!! I said and he took my hands off my face, "Ain nun to be ashamed of, jus letting me know I turn you on! He said and I just shook my head'

"ok love birds, we bout to pack up and go out to eat but I'm finna go to the crib and take a shower! Shoota said and everybody agreed, "Why you all up on him? I heard and I looked back to see NooNoo mugging me'

"Bro why are you so pressed about what I have going onn! I said slightly irrated, "Because Taurus why you got this bitch just sitting on your lap? NooNoo said, "Cuh chillat! Taurus said and everybody agreed'

Taurus handed me my bottom fishnet skirt and I wrapped it around my body and stood up, "NooNoo why are you so pressed bro, ever since this nigga got here yo ass been doing to much! I said rolling my eyes packing my stuff up'

"Bro NooNoo chill yo ahh obviously see his ahh don't want you so stop trying! Zay said and I grabbed all my stuff, "IDGAF WHAT DOES THIS BITCH HAVE THAT I DONT!!! THIS BITCH AINT GOT NO ASS OR TITTIES, YOU WANT A BITCH WHO GOT TOUCHED ON BY HER STEPDAD? LIKE WTF!! NooNoo said yelling'

'It took me a hot second to register what she said at the end and all I remember was me dragging this bitch to the water and trying to drown her, everybody pulled me off her and they pulled her out the water, "BITCH DONT YOU EVER USE MY PAST TRAUMA JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, WIT YO RAN THROUGH ASS! I screamed at her trying to get out of someone's hold'

"NOONOO YO DUMB ASS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT DONT COME AROUND ME NO MORE! Kyra yelled at her pushing her back into the water, "US EITHER RAN THROUGH TRAMP! Zay, Terry, and Shoota yelled at the same time'

"Zia please calm down" Taurus said holding my face and i was crying and breathing hard, "No because why would she say something like that, that shit is not cool bro! I said wiping my face trying to calm myself down'

"I know baby this world is full of hating ass bitches......

Voteeeee