𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟫 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 3:00 Am / June 1stSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

3:00 Am / June 1st
San Francisco, California
Home

"Zia wake up yo alarm clock going off! I woke up hearing Mila talking to me, "what time is itttt! I groaned picking my phone up turning the alarm off'

"It's 3 get up girl! Mila said walking out the room and I got up and pulled my covers off me, I got up and walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth'

*30 mins*

'I was walking down the stairs when I saw the crew sitting in my living room, "Heyyy guysss! I spoke to them sitting my suitcase by the door'

"Hey! Mostly everybody spoke and I saw my sister walking from the kitchen, "Bye bye sisterrr I won't be here when you get back! She said walking up to me and we hugged'

"Where you going? I asked her cause wtf, "I'm going imma trip wit my man! She said smirking and I high fived her, "Okk well let's go guys! I told everybody and I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door'

'Kyra,Shoota,Zay and Kali were riding together and Me, and Terry were riding with Taurus, Taurus grabbed my stuff and put it in his trunk and I got in the front seat'

"Zia let me get in the front seat! Terry screamed outside of the locked door and I started laughing at him, "Terry get yo ahh inna back cuh! Taurus said and Terry got inna backseat and flicked my ear'

"Oooouch don't touch me again! I turnt around and punched his arm and Taurus got in and cranked his car up and pulled off'

*Airport*

"AYEEE BOUNCE THAT ASS BITCH, BOUNCE THAT ASS ROOF ROOF! The tik tok me and the crew was dancing to while we were waiting on our plane, we leave at 5 but it's 4:20 and we do not want to be late'

"We ate that up! Kali said out of breath, "I most definitely agree! I said and sitting down by Taurus, I decided to be nosey and peak over at his phone and I saw he was texting somebody and at the top read Fefe👅💦'

"Watch out Cuh! Taurus mugged me and I mugged him back, "Dont be turning yo nose up at me! I rolled my eyes and got up and he tried to pull me back and I snatched his arm away from me'

"Y'all let's take some pictures! I walked to Kali and Kyra, "Ok bet come on! We walked somewhere and we started taking our pictures'

TheRealZia 2 secs ago

TheRealZia                       2 secs ago