𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟣𝟥 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  4:00 Pm / August 5thSan Francisco, CaliforniaOn The Road

4:00 Pm / August 5th
San Francisco, California
On The Road

"You almost here? Kyra's voice boomed throughout my car, "Yea I'm about to pull up now! I said turning into a parking lot'

"Okkk see you soon! She said hanging up and I cut my car off and grabbed my stuff getting out making sure I locked my door'

'I started walking over to the courts were everybody and they mommas was at, "Hey everybody! I said walking up to the gang and they all looked at me and started smiling'

"Hey" or "wsp" what was spoken to me and I took a seat, "Zia you need yo own place so I can ramble through yo pantry! Terry said and I mugged him'

"Boy hush you already eat up all the food me and my sister got! I replied back to him and everybody started laughing'

"Y'all let's go to this party tonight! Kyra said turning her phone around showing us the party flyer'

"That ghetto ass party, they be shooting every fucking party! Terry said, "I'm going! I said and Kali and Kyra agreed'

"Y'all can either come or stay the fuck at home! I said and the boys mugged me, "Go where? I heard from behind me and I looked back seeing Taurus with the same female he was with last time'

"We popping out to this party on 3rd street" Zay said rolling up a blunt and I rolled my eyes and turnt back around, "Kyra can you take my pictures? I asked her and she shook her head'

"You coming Kali? Kyra asked and she shook her head and we got up to go somewhere and take pictures'

*15 mins*

"Girl I don't know why Taurus would bring that damn girl around! Kali said and I just laughed, "Girl we talked at the store yesterday! I said typing on my phone'

"What y'all talk about? Kyra asked as she sipped out her drink, "Girl I went to the store with Khalil and he was talking to sum shorty and Taurus had bumped into me and we had a lil conversation'

"So we gon skip the part where Khalil was talking to some shorty? Kali said and I just shook my head, "Girl I'm outsideeeee fuck Khalil! I said and Kali and Kyra agreed'

'We all walked back to the group and the same female was mugging me and I just laughed under my breath, "yall I'm finna go home I need a nap before I go out! I said and I dapped everybody up and walked off....