𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams 12:45 Pm / April 14thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

12:45 Pm / April 14th
San Francisco, California
Home

"IM SOOO INLOVE WITH YOU, YOU SETTTT ME FREEE! I was screaming singing to Mila, "Zia shut uppppp! She said throwing a pillow at me'

'I fell and I started laughing making her join in, "Anywayy what you finna do sissy! I said getting up sitting on the couch, "Nothingggg I'm thinking about booking a trip with my friends! She said'

"Seems cool, but I think I'm ready to get my car! I said and she jumped up going to her room and running back with her keys, "COME ON GIRL! She said running out the door and I started laughing'

'I went upstairs and grabbed my stuff walking back downstairs and walking out the door closing it, I got in the car and Mila pulled off, "Dang girl can you slow down! I said laughing'

"Girl no, you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that!!! She said speeding up *12 mins* we pulled up to the dealership, we got out and walked inside the building'

"Hello how can I help you today? A white man came up to us, "Uhm I'm looking to buy a sports like car that I'll look sexy in! I said and he started laughing, "Ok ma'am follow me!

________

'I bought an all white camero with black rims and I took pictures and everything, "THAT GIRL GOTTA CARRRR! My sister yelled while recording me dancing'

"Yesssss sirrrrr i finally got me a carrrrr! I said in my camera recording myself and posting it, "I'll see you later sissyyy! I said getting in my car and cranking it up pulling off, I got a notification on my phone and saw it was a gc'

3 Crackheads inna Alley🫠👻

MyKyra💕
My bitch finally got a carrrrr!!!!
Me
Yassss bitchhh, what's the move????
NooNoo🤍
Bout time you gotta carr!🖤
Me
Yuppp🥱
MyKyra💕
Bitchhh we sliding to the court at 4 so pull up!!
Me
Bettt!!

'I turned some music on and started driving towards my house, *14 mins* I got out my car and went upstairs, I opened the door and saw someone laying on the bed'

"WHAT THE HELL KHALIL! I screamed cause I ain't know who that was, "Ma it's just me damn! He said getting up laughing and hugging me, "You could've just texted me like a normal person! I said closing my door and putting my stuff down'

"Sorry mamas, yo ahh got a car and start acting brand new! He said and I started laughing, "Nooo I'm not, I'm just happyyyy! I said jumping on him and we fell onto the bed'