𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟽 ♡

Ta'Kyra Nani Johnson  9:30 Am / May 17thSan Francisco, CaliforniaShoota's House

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ta'Kyra Nani Johnson
9:30 Am / May 17th
San Francisco, California
Shoota's House

"FREE MELLY! I looked up seeing Zay yelling at his phone, "Zay shut up" Terry said and we all laughed'

'Everybody was at Shootas house except Zia and Taurus, she said she had to deliver some orders and she would come by'

"Bae.... Baeee! Shoota called out and I got up going to the backyard, "Yes? I asked sitting down on his lap'

"Let's take a trip somewhere" he said and I got happy, "Yassss we should, we could go to the Bahamas or Miamiii!!! I said and I started jumping up and down on his lap'

"Chillll bae, trynna get a nigga hard! Shoota said and I started laughing'

Dezia Nessa Williams  12:00 Pm / Same DaySan Francisco, CaliforniaOn the Road

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dezia Nessa Williams
12:00 Pm / Same Day
San Francisco, California
On the Road

"What you said you wanted again Ma'am! The woman at the drive thru on the intercom spoke' "Yea can I have a 10 piece half lemon pepper and mild and can I have another 10 piece half bbq and hot'

'I was getting me and Taurus some food before we headed over Shootas house, "Yes ma'am your total is $28.40 please pull up to the next window!

'I pulled up to the window and payed and went to the other window and got the food and drinks, I pulled out of the wing joint and headed towards Taurus house'

*15 mins*

"TAURUSSSS! I yelled putting the stuff down on the counter and I didn't get a reply, I walked upstairs and he wasn't in his room, I walked to the living and I saw smoke coming from the patio'

"Taurus you didn't hear me calling you? I asked him as I stepped outside walking towards him, he looked like he was in deep thought'