𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸𝟶 ♡

Taurus Ta'Quan Lee 9:30 Am /  October 26thSan Francisco, CaliforniaTherapy Session

Taurus Ta'Quan Lee
9:30 Am /  October 26th
San Francisco, California
Therapy Session

"So Taurus how are you doing today? Ms. Smith my therapist asked me as she sipped on her coffee'

"Uhm I'm doing Igh" I replied keeping it short and she nodded and took another sip, I saw how the pink lipstick she had on stained the coffee cup'

"Ok Taurus how's everything going so far since you've gotten out? She asked me and I mugged cause she stay in my business'

"Everything been going smooth" I said and she nodded, "Any new relations? She asked and I smirked thinking about Zia'

"Yea I got a lil yea! I said, "Ok so who is this lil yea of yours and how is she making you happy? She asked me'

"Ian telling you ha name that's fed as hell but she my lil yea, her smile, her laugh, how she looks at me and just how she pays attention and cares for me! I said and Ms. Smith smiled'

"Well that's good but have you told her about your condition or why you went to jail? I immediately stopped smirking when she asked that'

"Nawl it's really not ha business! I said getting mad out of nowhere, "Well Taurus I think you should just tell her just so she can know- she was saying before I cut her off'

"It don't matter cause she not going nowhere, she stuck wit me regardless, hell she finna have my baby" I said throwing my head back mugging'

"Taurus you suffer from Schizophrenia and you know what happened to your last lover- she was saying until I cut her off again'

"Ms. Smith what I tell you bout bringing that bitch up? I said getting up and she stunt up backing up'

"Well I think this session is over I'll see you next week same time" she said keeping it short and I nodded walking out the door'