𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟼 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  1:30 Pm / September 21stLos Angeles, CaliforniaUnknown Location

1:30 Pm / September 21st
Los Angeles, California
Unknown Location

"Omggg I do not want to go in here! I said as we walked onto my mothers porch'

"It's going to be ok, I really don't want to either but she says it something very important" Mila said and I just rolled my eyes'

'We travelled all the way from San Francisco to Los Angeles to visit her, she stayed in a little home on the low end'

'We walked infront of the door and the door swung open and there revealed my mother after all these years, stood 5'4 Carmel and long silky hair'

'She smiled at us and I just stood there with a straight face, "Hey ma! Mila said and she Tina (my ma) smiled and motioned us the come in'

'We stood by the door until she closed it and walked to the living room and we followed her'

'The house wasn't in bad condition but it needed some work and we went around a corner and I saw him......

'The man that would rape and abuse me just sitting there smiling'

"You guys can take a seat! Tina said and she sat beside Dave (her husband)

'Me and Mila sat down across from them, I was still skeptical about this whole little meet n greet just because I didn't trust them'

"So how have yall been? Dave asked picking a cup up that says "best dad in the world" I mentally rolled my eyes'

"I've been living' me and Mila said at the same time and we looked at each other and giggled'

"Look I just want to say that.....I'm sorry for all the pain I've cost yall growing up.... I just want our family back! Tina said wiping a tear that escaped her eye'

"I agree with your mother, I think we should all just move from the past and focus on the future'

'I just sat there and stared at them cause we've had this talk before and all they do is go back and continue to do the same stuff like before'

"Well uhm we've had this talk before and clearly that didn't end well so I don't know! Mila said and I nodded my head agreeing with her'

'From the look on Tina's and Dave's faces there weren't agreeing on what Mila was saying'

"Well I mean don't you want a relationship with us? Dave asked with a attitude and I mugged him'