𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟻 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  8:30 Am / September 16thSan Francisco, CaliforniaTaurus's House

8:30 Am / September 16th
San Francisco, California
Taurus's House

" Zia get up! I heard as my body was being shook, "OMGGG WHATT! I yelled as I sat up and open my eyes mugging Taurus'

"Shut up with all dat yelling, yo friend calling you! He said and I grabbed my phone and put it back down and went back to sleep'

*10:39 Am*

" This right here cute! I said pointing at the white jumpsuit, me and Kyra was at the mall doing some shopping'

"Fuck the jumpsuit, you been walking weird today! She said squinting her eyes, I laughed at her and went on with walking'

"You got fucked didn't you? She said in my ear and I mugged her while she was laughing and I rolled my eyes'

'She stopped laughing and looked at me, "oh shii you really got fucked! She said and she started smiling'

"Now ain't that some shit, you finally opened that lil pussy up! She said and I rolled my eyes, "Girl shut up shit! I said laughing'

"So how was it? She asked me and I started thinking about it, "It hurt a little at first but then bitchhhh that shit felt amazinggg!!! I said smiling and she started clapping'

"I know that's right bitch!!! She said sticking her tongue out and we continued to walk around and shop'

*2 Hours*

"Girl that's what I was saying! Kali said as she was on the phone with somebody'

'Kali got into it with some girl at the corner store and she was on the phone telling the story to whoever'

'Me, Kyra, and Kali were all at Kali's place chilling, *Ding* I heard my phone go off and I picked it up seeing Taurus had texted me'

MyTaurus🤍
Wya
Me
I'm at Kali's place why?
MyTaurus🤍
Pull up ta the court at 3
Me
Ok

"Y'all Taurus told me to pull up to the court at 3! I said and Kyra looked up from her phone, "Shoota just texted me and told me that! She said and I laughed'

"These niggas crazy! Kali chimed in and I shook my head laughing'

________

"It's hot as shit out here! Kali spoke fanning herself, we were sitting down in the bleachers watching the boys play there game'