𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟾 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  9:30 Am /  October 14thSan Francisco, CaliforniaHome

9:30 Am / October 14th
San Francisco, California
Home

"You the type I like mama! Taurus said in my ear as I was laying down'

"Moveee Taurus damn! I said agitated because I've been feeling sick ever since I woke up, "Mane get the fuck up! He said slapping my butt and I got up and ran to the bathroom'

'I was throwing up and I felt my hair being pulled back, I eventually got done and I raised up and flushed the toilet'

"You str8? Taurus asked me and I just side eyed him, "no I've been feeling sick and I'm late on my period- I stopped talking thinking about the possibilities of being pregnant'

"I'll be right back! Taurus said kissing my cheek and grabbing his keys and leaving out, I knew he was about to go and buy a pregnancy test so I just went and brushed my teeth in the mean time'

*10 mins* "what the results say? Mila asked as she was in the room and Taurus got up and got the test'

'Mila walked over there and she looked at the  test, my heart was pounding so fast I thought I couldn't breathe'

"It's negative" she said and I got happy as hell I just wanted to get up and start dancing but I could see the disappointment on Tauruses face but shii idgaf'

"Whew Chile! I said letting out a breath and Taurus came and sat beside me, "one day imma get you pregnant! He said and I side eyed him'

"Yea but it's sholl not today! I said getting up walking to the kitchen, "aye I'm finna roll out I'll see you later" Taurus said kissing me and walking out'

"See you later! I replied and I walked back to my room so I could take a nap'

*1:30 Pm*

"Zia where you finna go? Mila asked me as I walked down the stairs and into the living room'

"I'm finna go over Kali's house, I'll be right back! I said and she nodded, I walked out the door and unlocked my car getting in cranking it up'

'I turnt my fav song on Get in With Me and I pulled off, I pulled up at a gas station and got out walking into a store'

"Aye girl you fine as fuck" some random outside the gas station said and I rolled my eyes walking into the store'

"Hey my pretty girl! Adam the muslim man behind the counter said and I smiled, "Hey Adam! I said going to the back getting me a sprite and walking to the chip aisle'