𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸𝟹 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  11:40 Am/  November 4thSan Francisco, CaliforniaDriving

11:40 Am/ November 4th
San Francisco, California
Driving

"Zia where bout you at? Kali asked me as I continued to drive, "I'm 3 minutes away I'm about to pull up! I said hanging up and pulled into a busy parking lot and I parked'

'I got out the car with my sunglasses on and I walked over to where Kali and Kyra was standing, "Hey girls! I said smiling and hugging them, "Hey girl! Kali spoke and Kyra waved'

'We walked into the nail salon and went to the counter, "Hi we would like a full set! I said referencing to Me,Kali, and Kyra, "Ok right this way! A man said walking us over to the Pedicure area'

'I took my sandals off and sat on the chair waiting for the water to fill the foot tub up, I went and got on my phone and I went to instagram'

"Zia what you been up to girl? Kyra asked and I put my phone down, "Nun much girl just living! I said keeping it short, a man came over and started to massage my feet and I just sat back and relaxed'

'The other night when me and Taurus got into that altercation I woke up in his bed, he was still sleeping and that gave me the advantage to get up and slip my stuff on and leave'

'He's been blowing up my phone so much to the point where I blocked him, I haven't told Kali and Kyra because I'll be able to figure this out on my own'

'I was scrolling on tiktok and I came across this funny video and I strentched my obine over so Kyra and and Kali could see the video, they started laughing but Kyra frowned'

"Zia is that bruise on your wrist? Kyra sud snatching my arm and looking at it, "What happened? Did Taurus do this to you? She asked and Kali looked at it'

'I snatched my arm back and shook my head, "I'm fine- I was saying before I was cut off, "Zia don't lie to us we are here for a reason! Kali said, "Please Zia just tell us what happened? Kyra said'

'They both were staring at me, "Guys seriously I'm ok! I said smiling but deep down inside I wanted to tell them everything, "Ok but if you ever need anything just talk to us! Kyra said and I nodded'

*3 hours*

'The day went on and we parted out ways, I headed back to my house and I pulled up seeing Tauruses car outside, I rolled my eyes and got out going Inside seeing my sister and Taurus talking'

"Hey Zia! Mila said I smiled at her giving her a hug, I saw that Taurus was looking at me, I rolled my eyes walking upstairs with him hot on my tail'

"Taurus please just leave! I said going into my room, "Please Zia! He said and I looked at him, "Please what Taurus, I'm sick of this! I just want my space right now! I said and he looked around'

"Zia I'm really sorry this time, I promise I won't do it again, Zia you gotta understand I'm so stressed out right now and I just blacked out that night" he said with tears in his eyes'

"Taurus- I said but he shushed me and pulled me by my hand walking me downstairs and outside to his car, he opened the door and pulled out a whole bunch of gifts'

"Zia I'm truly sorry for everything I've put you through these past few days we don't have to get back together right now and I'll give you your space but just know I'll always love you! Taurus said and he came and kissed me'

'I shook my head and I started walking away I had tears coming out my eyes because my mind was telling me to go in that house but my heart was telling me to forgive him'

'I turnt around walking up to him and falling into him, he caught me and I jus started crying, "I hate you so much for what you did to me....but I love you so much" I said crying my eyes out'

"Why can't you just love me!" Zia said crying while hugging Taurus, "Imma hood nigga baby, ion love easily! Taurus said kissing Zia's cheek

*5:40 Pm*

"Zia....Zia...ZIA! I woke up to someone yelling my name and my head hurting, I looked around and I saw that i was in my bed with all my gift Taurus had got me'

"Huh? I asked Mila as she stood there, "I'm about to go out but I'll be back and I see you boo with all these gifts! She said laughing and walking out'

"I laid back down getting my phone and I saw I had a few texts, I decided to text my group chat back first'

My 3/3❤️🤪

MyKyra💕
What y'all doing?
MyKali💕
Nun much, wbu?
MyKyra💕
Nun bored
MyKali💕
Why the fuck Zay dragging me to shootas house knowing I can't stand his babymomma😒
MyKyra💕
Lmaoooo
MyKali💕
Yall should most def come
MyKyra💕
Ion knowwww
MyKali💕
Bruh come ion wanna be by myself and where Zia?
MyKyra💕
Ok here I come and she probably slept but when you see this come over Zia!
Me
Here I come!

'I sent the message getting up and going to the bathroom seeing that most of my makeup was gone, I'm glad I was in the dark cause Mila would have crashed out'

'I turnt the shower on and went over and started brushing my teeth and after washing my face'

*FF*

'I walked into Shootas house and I saw everybody in there sitting around even Taurus, "Hey everybody! I said sitting down on a couch where nobody was sitting'

'Everybody had spoken to me and I got a text on my phone seeing that it was Taurus, I couldve sworn I had this nigga blocked I thought'

Taurus💔
Why you ain't sit by me?
Me
Ion know I just didn't
Taurus💔
Come over here Dezia

'I knew when he called me by my real name he was serious, I looked up to see him staring at me and got up and went and sat beside him'

"Happy? I asked him and he shook his head, I leaned over and laid my head down on his lap falling asleep'

Big time skip coming up!!

Please vote