𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟸𝟸 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  8:30 Am/  November 1stSan Francisco, CaliforniaTaurus House

8:30 Am/  November 1st
San Francisco, California
Taurus House

'I woke up to the smell of some food, I raised up seeing I was in Taurus room by myself, I looked for my phone and I found it laying on the floor'

'I got up going to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and I could see bruises on my neck, and then everything hit me from what happened the night before'

'I need to get out this man's house before he could do anything else to me I thought, I brushed my teeth and washed face'

'After I was done I went into the room grabbing my stuff and leaving the room I ran down the stairs quickly and I saw Taurus sitting on the couch in the living room'

'He looked up at me and I looked at him and then the door and his eyes followed mine, I tried running to the door but he got up blocking the door'

"Please Taurus just let me leave, I don't want you to put your hands on me again pleaseee! I begged him crying and he just stared at me'

"Zia I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, I know I'm wrong for what I did to you and I promise to never do it again, I just got so mad last night and I took my anger out on the wrong person, Ive just been going through some stuff and I let that get to me I'm really sorry baby! He said with watery eyes'

'I just looked away not knowing what to say, "please forgive me Zia I promise it'll never happen again! He said and I looked at him, truly and honestly I loved Taurus and I was having his baby maybe last night was just an accident'

"You promise? I asked him and he shook his head, "ok Taurus but I swear if you do that again I'm gone for good! I said and shook his head giving me a hug and kissing me'

*1:30 Pm*

"Taurus just put that on! I said as Taurus was trying to pick through different outfits, we were headed to Tauruses moms cookout she was having at her house'

"Taurus what if she don't like me? I asked him out of nervousness and he smacked his lips, "she gon like you don't even stress about it" Taurus said trying to comfort me'

"I hope so! I said walking out the room and into the bathroom making sure my bruises were fully covered'

"Zia come on we finna go" Taurus said and I walked out the bathroom grabbing my stuff going downstairs, he was standing my the door and I walked out waiting for him to lock the door'

'We got into the car and he started the car and hooked his phone up to the aux, he put some music on and I just put my seat belt on and closed my eyes'