𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒́𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚘 𝟷𝟺 ♡

Dezia Nessa Williams  12:30 Pm / September 15thSan Francisco, CaliforniaTaurus's House

12:30 Pm / September 15th
San Francisco, California
Taurus's House

"What you up in here doing? I asked Taurus as I walked in his room, "Playing the game....AYE BITCH WATCH YO BACK! He yelled and i rolled my eyes and sat my stuff down and got in his bed'

'Ever since that party happened last month, me and Taurus has been getting closer, I wouldn't say we were just the bestesof friends but we where pretty close'

"Zia! I looked up to see Taurus standing over me with the controller and game set on still in his hands and on his head'

"What you want Taurus? I asked him and he mugged me, "Don't get sassy with me girl! He said and I started laughing'

"Come lay with me! I said and he nodded and walked over and put his gaming stuff down and came beside me'

"The crew linking later on, you going? Taurus asked me and I nodded my head and snuggled up against him'

"I know damn well you ain't finna go to sleep? Taurus said and I laughed and went right to sleep'

*5 Hours*

"TAURUS HURRY UPPPP! I yelled from the front door, the crew decided to go out to this Food place to eat '

'Taurus walked to the door and I went out and while he locked the door, we walked to his car and he opened the door me as I got in'

Incoming Call from MyKyra💕

"Heyyy! I said as I answered the phone, "Hey girl where y'all at? She asked me, "where close by! Where you at? I asked her

"Me and Shoota waiting on you, Taurus, Zay, Terry and Kali! She said i mugged the phone'

"Damn girl ain nobody there! I said laughing and she laughed along'

"I'll see you in a little bit! I said and hung up, "who was that? Taurus asked me and I mugged him'

"You all up in my business for whaaa? I asked him and he mugged me back, "Nah I'm jk that was Kyra! I said and he nodded'

*15 mins*

'We finally arrived and we got out the car and walked inside of the place'

"Where these niggas at? Taurus asked me and I started looking around and I saw everybody sitting down'

"They over there! I replied and we walked over to everybody and took a seat'

"Bout damn time yall ass came, I'm hungry as fuck! Terry and and I started laughing'

"Hey Girll! Kali and Kyra said in sync, "Hey y'all! I said smiling, Taurus sat down beside me and we picked up the menus and started looking'

"What you getting? Taurus asked me and I looked back over the menu'

"Imma get the Cajon shrimp and rice, what about you? I asked him and he nodded, "I'm getting the steak bites and loaded potato! He replied and I nodded'

Everybody had started their own conversations and I got on my phone and I started taking pictures and Taurus came in and I took pictures of us'

"Hello, I'll be y'all's waitress for tonight, what would y'all like to drink? A brownskin girl walked up to the table and said while smiling'

' I gave her the drink I wanted and so did everybody else'

"Are yall ready to order? She asked while staring at Taurus and he looked her mugging her'

"Boo bitch the fuck you staring at! He said and she looked startled'

" I want the Cajon shrimp and rice and he wanted the steak bites and loaded potato with everything except onions! I said and she rolled her eyes and went on'

*2 Hours*

' I was laying down in Taurus's bed and he right beside me on his phone'

Certified_Taurus 4 mins

'I was scrolling through stories when I scrolled on Taurus and I saw what he posted'

"Awnnn this so sweetttt! I said and he looked over and smiled, I turnt my phone off and got on top of him'

"Sum slight! He replied and I bent down and gave him a kiss, he started feeling on my body and he slide his hands down to my thigh and into my shorts....

It's short but enjoyyyy

VOTEEE