1

~Elena~

(At the hotel)

I got dressed, and I looked at him. "What?" He says. "Aren't you gonna give me a ride home?" I say.

"Yo legs don't work?" He says. "No, I can't walk!" I say. "Damn, was I too rough on you?" He laughs. "I'm being serious, take me home" I say.

"Fine" he says. He got dressed and we got in his car. We were quite the whole time. He stopped at my house and I left his car and I walked inside.

"Where were you?" My mom says. "Sorry, I stayed at a friends house" I say. "I kept on calling you, I was worried" she says. "I'm sorry okay. I was at the club, trying to forget about Andres" I say.

Andres is my boyfriend, well, my ex now. He broke up with me yesterday. We got into a really bad argument that he decided to break up.

"Well you should've at least told me you were going to stay at a friends house" she says.
"I'm 21 mom! I don't have to keep telling you everything!" I say.

"As long as you are in my house, you are going to obey my rules!" She says. "Whatever" I say while going upstairs. "Come back, we are not done talking!" She yells. "Well I am" I say locking my door.

I hate my life.

             ____________________

~Kevin~

Once i got home, I saw Nailea and I went up to her. "Hi baby" I tried giving her a kiss. "Don't even try to kiss me" she says. "Your still mad?" I say.

"Yes I'm still mad" she says. "You always get mad about everything" I say. "Because of you!" She says. "What did I do?" I say.

"You always wanna hang out with your friends and you never have time for me!" She says.
"Siempre con lo mismo" i say getting annoyed.

"Well it's true! I feel like your friends and family are more important than me!" She says. "My family is DEFINITELY more important than you" I say.

"You know what...I'm done" she says getting her purse. "Your really breaking up with me?" I say.
"Yes, fuck You and your family" she says.

"I'm glad I cheated on you!" I say and she turns to look at me. "Fuck you" she says and leaves.
"Adiós" I say while smiling.

I laid on the couch while laughing. She really thinks I care.