35

Elena

A week later

It was thanksgiving day, and I was at work. "Okay, everyone you can leave" Ben said. Everyone got their stuff and left. I was the last one but before leaving, I went to his office.

"Hey" I said. "Hey" he said. "Are you doing anything tonight?" I asked him. "No, ima just stay here and work" he said.

"Why don't you come over to my place" I said.
"You want me to spend thanksgiving with you and your family?" He said.

"Yeah, why not" I said. "Idk" he said. "Come on, you'll have fun, trust me" I said. "Okay, fine" he said. "Yay, okay be at my place at 6" I said leaving the office.

           _________________________
I was in my room getting ready. I did my make up and curled my hair. I got dressed and I went downstairs.

"You look beautiful mija" Kevin's mom said. "Thank you" I said. "Mija can you help us with the dessert" my mom asked me. "Sure. What is it a pie?" I said.

"A pie? We are not gringos, we are Mexican, now get started on the flan" my mom said. I started making it when we heard the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it" Kevin's brother said.

"Mommy" Mateo ran towards me. "Hi baby, you look so handsome" I said Kissing him. Kevin walked in with Fatima.

Great.

"Hello everyone, hi I'm Fatima" she said shaking my mom's hand. "Hi Elena, nice to see you" she said. "You too" I said.

"Do yall need help?" Kevin said. "Uhh, maybe you can set the table" my mom said. "Sure" he said.

__________________________

We finally finished cooking then someone knocked at the door.

"I'll get it" I said and I opened it. "Ben come in" I said and he had a bouquet of roses. "Thanks, these are for you" he said giving me the roses. "Thank you. They're so beautiful" I said.

We went to the kitchen, and everyone stared at us. "Everyone, This is Ben" I said and He shook everyone's hand. "Kevin right?" He said.

"Yup, that's me" Kevin said. "Alright, everyone's here, it's time to eat" Kevin's brother said. We all got our plate and we went to the table.

"So, Elena..how long have you been dating Ben" Kevin's mom said. "Oh, we are not dating" I said.
"Yeah, we are just good friends" Ben said.

"That's what they all say. Look at me and Kevin, we were really good friends now we are together and very happy...isn't that right my love" she said while looking at him.

"Uh, right" he said. "See...You and Ben would make a fantastic couple, just like me and Kevin" she said. "I'm not looking for a relationship" I said.

"Why not, you can't be single forever" she said.
"Idk, I'm just not ready" I said. "Well, at least I'm not single. We are also thinking about getting married" she said and we all stopped eating and we just stared at them.

      _____________________________
Kevin

Married?! Wtf????

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for him to propose" she said while looking at me. Oh hell nah. "Really?" Elena said. No. No. No.

"Yup, we might even give Mateo a sibling" she said. Okay that's enough. "Can we talk...in private" I said leaving the dining room.

I walked outside with Fatima behind me. "What?" She said. "What the hell you think you're doing?!" I said. "What? I'm not doing anything wrong" she said.

"Getting married?? Having kids???" I said.
"What we talked about it" she said. "Yeah a long time ago" I said. "So you don't wanna marry me?" She said.

"I'm not saying that, but why did you have to say it in front of everyone" I said. "So? I don't see a problem" she said. "Why are you acting like this" I said.

"Like what?" She said. "Like that? This isn't you" I said. "This is who I am and if you don't like it..that's to damn bad" she said. "We'll talk later, just act normal" I said.

We walked back to the table and we were all having a normal conversation. We all went to the living room and we were all playing games. "I'll be back, ima get something from my room" Elena said.

"Ima use the restroom" I said. "Want me to come baby" Fatima said. "Nah" I said walking away and I went to Elena's room. "Kevin what are you doing in here?" She said.

"I wanna talk to you" I said closing and locking the door. "About what?" She said. "Us" I said.
"Kevin...look that kiss from last week was really special. And I enjoyed it too but you can't do this to Fatima, she clearly wants to marry you" she said.

"Look, I don't wanna marry her, I don't love her. I love you. You're the one I love. Elena look, I know we've been through a lot but you're the one I wanna be with. I can't live without you. I need you, more than Anything" I said getting close to her.

"Kevin, I love you too, I love you too much it hurts. But you can't do this to Fatima" she said.
"Fatima, was just someone to get my mind off from you, but it didn't work at all. My heart belongs to you and yours belongs to mine. We are meant for each other" I said grabbing her waist.

"Kevin I really want to be with you again, but you can't do this to Fatima" she said and I put my forehead against hers. "What about Mateo? He deserves to have a family" I said.

"And he will, With you and Fatima" she said. "I don't want that. I want us to be together and be a happy family. I want you to be the mother of my other kids. You're the one I want not her" I said kissing her.

I pulled her closer to me. "Kevin, I have to tell you something....I had sex with Ben" she said and my heart stopped for a second but I continued to kiss her.

"I knew it...but I don't care no more" I said picking her up. I dropped her on the bed and I got on top of her kissing her neck. "I need you right now baby" I whispered.

"We can't they're gonna suspect something going on" she said. "As long as you're quiet they won't suspect a thing. Can you do that for me?" I said.

"I'll try" she said making me smile. We took our clothes off throwing them on the floor. "You look beautiful baby" I said whispered in her ear.

I slowly slide my dick in her while maintaining eye contact. She moaned digging her nails into my back.

I placed my hands by her sides and I pressed my face into her neck. I was breathing harder and harder into her ear and I speeded up. With every stroke, I felt her body rise in indescribable pleasure.

I kept on speeding up and she moaned really loud causing me to cover her mouth with my hand. "Shhh, be quiet baby" I said.

"Fuck, mmhm, Ughhhh, ahhh yesss" she whispered. "Whose pussy is this" I said. "Fuck it's yours baby" she whispered. "Exactly, this is my pussy" I said.

"Fuck, it feels so good" she said. "You're so hot baby" I said and We heard them play loud music.
"Fuck I'm coming!" She screamed. "Cum for me baby" I said and I felt her cum on my dick.

I was fucking her so hard I was about to cum as well. "Fuck I'm about to cum" I said and I didn't stop.

"Fuck!!" I yelled cumming inside her. We were breathing so hard. "That was amazing" I whispered to her. "It really was" She said.

"I'll buy you a pill tmr" I said. "Don't worry, I already got some" she said. We got dressed and I kissed her. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said.

I left her room and I fixed my hair and shirt. I saw them doing karaoke. I sat next to Fatima.
"Where were you?" She asked me. "In the bathroom" I said. "For 20 minutes?" She said.

"I was taking a shit" I said. "Eww gross"  she said.
Elena sat next to Ben and we winked at each other.