21

Elena

Suddenly, Kevin moved his attention to the soft spot under my ear. He started to give me light kisses to my sensitive spot in the curve of my neck and the action had electric shocks shooting through my body to every limb.

Kevin started sucking in the same spot that he was just previously kissing on. I had never in my life felt anything like this before and the sensations of Kevin's lips gently sucking on my neck had me shivering with pleasure.

The gentle sucking started to get more vigorous, which in turn had me closing my eyes and tilting my head to the opposite side to give him even more access, while Kevin's hands were gripping on my hips roughly.

Kevin's sucking became more and more intense as he went along and before I knew what was happening a soft moan escaped my throat. That one action must have excited Kevin even more because he gave a deep moan of his own and started to suck even harder.

My moans started to come out louder and louder and more frequently and I just knew people could probably hear, but I couldn't care at the moment.

He slowly started kissing my lips again. He tried to take my shirt off but I stopped him. "No, stop" I said. "What's wrong?" He asks. "We can't do this" I said.

____________________________
Kevin

"Wdym, we've done it before" I said. "I know, but I can't do this" she said. "I don't get it, you didn't stop me earlier" I said.

"I should've" she said going upstairs. I sighed.
What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I kiss her. Why is she becoming to look more attractive to me. No, no, i cant. Im supposed to hate her.

But her lips were the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life. The way she was moaning was making me hella weak.

Snap out of it Kevin.

*Next morning*

I woke up and Elena was not in bed. I got up and I saw Mateo sleeping. I went downstairs and I saw her cleaning.

"Hey" I said. "Oh, hi" she said. "Why are you up so early?" I asked her. "I had to feed Mateo, and I couldn't go back to sleep" she said.

"Oh" I said. We both were quiet and I watched her clean.

"About last night—"

"It was a mistake" she says. "A mistake?" I said.
"Yes, a mistake. I'm with Andres and I love him" she said. "If you love him, then why did you kiss me back?" I said.

"Because I'm stupid...okay, so let's forget about yesterday and move on" she said, going upstairs.