12

Elena

It was the next morning, and I looked at the time.
It was 1pm. I got up and I took a shower. Once I was done, I got a message from Andres.

"Morning beautiful, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today"

I decided to give it another try with Andres, but we are not office yet. I wanna take things slow.

"Sure, what time?"
"Like in an hour?"
"Sounds good"
"Send me your address"

I sent it to him and I started getting ready.

*An hour later*

I heard the door open and I saw Kevin. "Hey, how was practice?" I asked. "It was okay" he says.

There was a knock at the door and Kevin opened it. "Hi, is Elena here?" I heard Andres say.
"Who are you?" Kevin says.

I went up to them and I gave Andres a hug.
"Andres this is the father of my kid and Kevin this is my ex boyfriend" I said. "Ex boyfriend?" Kevin says.

"Yeah, should we get going?" I say to Andres.
"Yeah" he says. "I'll see you later" I said to Kevin.
"Have fun" Kevin said. He closed the door and we left.

"So where are we going?" I asked him. "Lets go to the movies?" He said. "Sure" i say. Once we got there, Andres grabbed my hand and we went inside.

"What you wanna watch?" He says. "Ouu the little mermaid" I said. "The little mermaid it is" he says. He bought the tickets and popcorn.

            _______________________
Kevin

I looked at the time and it was 9:34pm. "Where is she?" I say to myself. I mean It's not like I care but she should be home. The baby might be cold.

I heard the door close and I heard footsteps coming upstairs. The door opened and I saw Elena. She closed the door and she was all smiley.

She went to the closet to change and she came back and laid down. "So, how was your date?" I asked. "It was fun" she said. "That's good" I say.

"Since we know the gender of the baby, what do you wanna name him?" She said. "Idk" I say.
"Come on, at least say one name you like" she says.

"I honestly don't care" I say. "I'll go first, I like the name Elias, Sebastian, Emiliano, Mateo, Santiago, Nicolas, Alan" she says.

"I like Mateo y Alan" i say. "Those are my favorites" she says. "You can name him however you want" I say. "We'll talk about it another time, but can you come with me tmr to the appointment? " She says.

"I Don't wanna go" I say. "Come on, just for this time. Please" she says. "Fine" I say. "Thank you" she says, while giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Ew, gross" I said playing around. "Fuck you" she said laughing. "Well ima go to sleep" I said. "Goodnight" she says.