38

Elena

Today was the day I'm moving in with Kevin. I had all of my stuff and we took it to the house.

"Alright that is all" Kevin said bringing my suitcase in. "I can't believe we are back in one house again" I said. "And now our family is growing" he said.

"I'm so excited for our new journey" I said. "Me too, this house is just temporary tho" he said. "What?" I said. "Yup, we are going to build our dream home. Our family is growing and I want
our kids to have lots of place to play" he said.

"Our dream home. I love it" I said.

      ____________________________
I was done putting my stuff away and I was tired.
"Babe, i have a question" Kevin's said. "What is it?" I said. "When are you going to quit your job. I mean, I want you to rest and not to stress" he said.

"I haven't thought about that. But I think I'll do it right now, I don't wanna risk my pregnancy" I said. "And you don't have to worry about working, I'll take care of you three" he said.

I just got done talking to Ben about quitting and he completely understood. I really enjoyed that job but it's for the better. I need to focus on my family now.

"Elena, I was thinking maybe we should go out on a date" Kevin said. "What about Mateo?" I said. "I called my mom and she's willing to take care of him" he said.

"Okay, but what should I wear?" I said. "You want wear anything" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Is it a fancy restaurant?" I said. "Yes" he said.
"Then I'll wear a dress" I said.

_____________________________
We were done getting ready and we took Mateo to his grandmas house. "Okay, be good to grandma" I said. "We'll be back okay" Kevin said.

"Go have fun you two, I'll take good care of my grandson" she said. "Thank you mom" he said.
"Bye and thank you" I said.

"Let's go babe" Kevin said. Once we arrived at the restaurant, Kevin opened the door for me.
"Thank you" I said taking his hand.

We walked inside the restaurant and the waitress took us to our table. "What would you like to drink?" She said. "I'll get a pink lemonade please" I said. "I'll have the same" Kevin said and she went to get our drinks.

"What are you getting, my love" Kevin said. "Idk, everything looks so good" I said. "Are you guys ready to order?" She said placing the drinks down. "Yes, I'll get the steak with asparagus please" he said.

"Alright and for you miss?" She said. "I'll get the same thing but instead of asparagus I'll get smash potatoes please" I said.

"Alright, I'll be back with your food" she said.
"You don't know how happy I am to be back with you" Kevin said taking my hand.

_____________________________
Kevin

"Me too" she said. "And now we are having another child, like it's crazy. I'm so excited" I said kissing her hand. "I know, now Mateo is gonna have a best friend to play with" she said.

"I know, he's finally going to have someone to play with" I said. "Do you want a boy or a girl?" She asked me. "I lowkey want another boy but I really want a girl" I said. "I definitely want a girl. You have your boy and now I need my girl" she said.

"Hopefully it's a girl, so then you can go out and get your nails done and go shopping and do all those girly stuff" I said. "But I'm happy whatever the gender is, as long as the baby's healthy that's what matters" she said.

_______________________________
After we ate, we decided to go get Mateo. "We're back" I said opening the door. "Look who's back Mateo!" My mom said. "Dada!" He said running towards me. "Wassup baby boy" I said picking him up.

"What about mommy?" Elena said and He blew her a kiss. "Awe, you're so sweet but can I get a hug?" She said. "No, dada" he said while hugging me.

"That's right only dada can get a hug" I said and she rolls her eyes. "How did he behave?" Elena asks my mom. "He was very calm" she said.

"That's good" Elena said. "Alright mom, we're gonna get going, love you" I said. "Bye drive safe" she said.

___________________
I took Mateo a shower and I put his pjs on. "Alright baby boy, time to go to bed" I said putting him in his crib. "No..play" he said.

"No, no, it's your bedtime" I said. "Please daddy" he said pouting his lips. Awe man. "Okay, fine but just a little bit. But don't tell mommy..okay?" I said.

"No, mommy" he said. "Good, come let's play" I said. He took out his soccer ball and we started playing. "Good job" I said.

We played for a good 10 minutes and I placed him in his bed. "Okay, now it's time for bed" I said. "Ball" he said and I gave it to him.

"Alright, goodnight. Love you" I said kissing his head.

I turned his night light on and I closed his door. I went back to my room and I saw Elena sleeping already. I got in bed with her and I kissed her head. "Goodnight mi amor...and goodnight to you too" I said kissing her stomach.

"I can't wait for you to be on this earth. You have a big brother waiting for you to play with. He's going to be your protector for life. And not only that but you have an incredible mom. She's so excited to have you in her tummy, she loves you sooo much. I'm not the best dad but I promise I'll try my best to be there for you. Daddy did some bad choices when he first found out he was having a baby, but daddy changed. Daddy will always be here for you, Mateo, and mommy. Daddy loves you so much. And if you're a girl...no boyfriends" I whispered.

               _______________________
It was 2am and I heard Mateo cry. I went into his room and he wanted me to pick him up. "What's wrong?" I said. He finally calmed down and I decided to take him to my room.

I laid him in the middle and I kissed his nose. He kissed my nose as well and he hugged me. I love this little boy so much.

"Dada..mommy" he said pointing at her. "Shh, she's sleeping" I said. "Okay..shhhh" he said.
"Dada...hungry" he said touching his stomach.

"Me too, but it's too late" I said. "I hungry" he said. "Okay, let's get a snack but don't tell mommy" I said picking him up. I slowly shut the door and we went to the kitchen and I sat him on the counter.

"Cookie" he said. "How about a fruit instead of the cookie?" I said. "No, cookie" he said. "Okay, just one though" I said.

I gave him a cookie and I took one as well. "Let's get milk too" I said. I grabbed to plastic cups and i poured some milk. "Here you go" I said giving his cup. "Thank you" he said. "You're welcome buddy" I said laughing.