20

Elena
I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Kevin cuddled up with Mateo.

Elena I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Kevin cuddled up with Mateo

(Pretend that's Kevin)

I went up to them and I smiled. I took a picture and I let them sleep. I left the room and I called Cam.

"Wassup bitch" he said. "Bitch guess what?!" I say. "What?" He said, eating hot Cheetos.
"I just saw the cutest thing ever" I said.

"What?" He said. "Kevin is cuddled up with Mateo!" I said. "Wait Fr?" He said. "Yes, they're both sleeping. I'll send you a picture" I said sending him the picture.

"Awe, that's so cute" he said. "Isn't it. I just hope this means he's going to start loving him" I said.
"I hope so too" he said.

*30 minutes later*

I went back upstairs and I saw Kevin awake.
"Hey" I said. "Why didn't you wake me" he said while rubbing his eye. "You looked so peaceful. Is Mateo awake?" I asked.

"No, he's still asleep" he said getting up. "You both looked so cute cuddled up" I said and he stood quiet. "You don't have to be embarrassed, Mateo looked comfortable with you" I said and He started getting ready.

"Where you going?" I ask. "I'm going to a party" he said. "Oh" I said. "I'll be back like around 1am" he said.

___________________________
Kevin

I was at the party with all of my friends. "Bro, guess who's here?" Luis says. "Who?" I say.
"Nailea!" He said. "So?" I said.

"She's not alone. She's here with Israel" he said.
"I don't care, he can have her" I said. "Bro, I thought you loved her?" Erik said. "I never did" I said.

"Then why were you with her?" He says. "Por pendejo. Forget about her, I'm here to have fun!" I said. "Hell yeah!" They all yell.

*1:22am*

"I should get going" I said. "I'll see you tmr" Luis said. I walked my way to the car and I drove home.

I closed the door and i saw Elena in the kitchen.
"Why are you up?" I asked. "I was changing Mateo" she said. "Is he awake?" I said. "No, he just went back to sleep" she said.

"How was the party?" She asks. "It was good" I said. "That's good" she said turning around to wash Mateos bottles. Damn. She looks very good.

I couldn't stop staring at her. "Hey, you look good right now" I say. "I always do" she said and I went behind her. "You smell go too" I whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing?" She said facing me. "Nada mami" i said bitting my lips. "You're drunk" she says. "I'm not drunk" I said holding her hips.

"Yes you are" she said pushing me away. She tried to walk away but I gently pushed her on the wall. "I know you want me. Just like I want you" I said, kissing her neck. I heard her moan softly which made me smile, then I kissed her lips.

I was surprised she kissed me back. The feel of her smooth lips was even better than last time. I wrapped my arms around her small waist pulling her closer to me. She was an amazing kisser, every sensual movement of her lips on mine had me turned on.

Our tongues played with one another, I was taking full control of the kiss instantly.