6

Elena

I was in my room when my mom yelled my name. I went downstairs and I saw Kevin and his mom.

"Come" my mom says. "What's going on?" I say.
"So, your mom and I have been talking, and I think you two should move in together" she says.

"What! Why?!" I say. "Because, the baby is going to need both of the parents" my mom says.
"Mom, I Don't Wanna move in with him" I say.

"Yeah, I don't want her to move in my house" Kevin says. "Too bad, y'all wanted to have unprotected sex" my mom says.

"Can we talk about this" Kevin says. "We just did. Elena you're going to move in with Kevin" Kevin mom says. "Go get your things ready" mom says.

            _______________________
Kevin

"She's moving in already?!" I say. "Yes, she is" my mom says. "Mom, this isn't fair" I say. "She's having your kid, Kevin. Stop whining, your 24" mom says.

"Go get your things ready, mija" mom says and she left. "Ma" I say. "I don't wanna hear it" she said and I sighed really hard.

My life is over.

An hour later, Elena came downstairs crying.
"Ma, please, I don't wanna leave. We don't even like each other" she says. "She's right. We are basically strangers to each other" I say.

"Well, y'all got time to get to get to know each other" my mom says. "Mom please" Elena says. "Elena, stop" her mom says.

"Put her stuff in the car" my mom says. I got her suitcases and I put them in the trunk. "I love you, okay" her mom tells her.

We got in the car and we left her house. I dropped my mom home and then I drove to mine. Once we arrived, I got her suitcases and we went to my penthouse.

We got in the elevator and we were silent. She was still crying and I just side eyed her. She's so dramatic.