7

Elena

We walked inside his apartment and it was really nice. I wiped my tears away and Kevin closed the door.

"Welcome to your new place" he said, while rolling his eyes. "Follow me" he says. We went upstairs and we walked inside his room.

"This is my room, well our room" he says. "Do you have another room?" I say. "No" he says while placing my suitcase on the bed.

"You can put your stuff away" he said leaving the room. I sighed and I started putting my stuff away.

Once I was done, I just sat on the bed. I got a message from Cam saying he was outside. I asked him if he wanted to hangout cuz I don't wanna be here.

I went downstairs and Kevin looked at him. I walked past him and left the apartment. Once I saw Cams car, I got in quickly. "Hey bitch" he says.

"Hey" I say. "So where you wanna go?" He asks.
"Anywhere but here" I say. "Let's go to my place" he says.

              ______________________
Kevin

I was at Luis place playing FIFA. "So she's staying with you now?" He says. "Yeah. I'm pissed off!" I say. "Why?" He says.

"Both of them are going to ruin my life. I don't want this baby. I don't wanna be with her, I don't like her. She was just a one time and that's it, but now I'm trapped with her and the baby for the rest of my life" I say.

"Bro, chill. This baby is not going to ruin your life. Instead, it's going to motivate you to work harder in life. This baby is a blessing" he says.

"Nah it's a mistake" I say. "Kevin" he says. "Let's keep on playing" I say.

Hours later I decided to go home. The apartment was so quiet. I went upstairs and I saw Elena sleeping. I took of my shirt and I got in bed.

*Next morning*

Once we were done with training, I got in my car.
I drove to my house and I saw Elena on her phone. I went upstairs to shower. I took a quick shower and I stayed in my room.

I turned the tv on, and Elena walked in. She got her purse and she stopped to look at me.
"I'm going to an appointment for an ultrasound, you wanna come?" She says.

"Nah" I say. "Well I need to borrow your car" she says. "For what?" I say. "How am i gonna get to my appointment" she says. "Idk, take an Uber or something" I say, she left the room.