33

Elena

I was working on some papers Ben asked me to do when I heard some say my name. "Elena, in my office please" Ben says.

I went into his office and I sat in the chair.
"Yes?" I said. "I need you to stay longer please, they called me saying they need the papers tmr at 10am" he says. "Tmr? Why didn't they tell us sooner?!" I said.

"That's what I'm saying, so will you stay to help me finish the papers?" He said. "Yeah sure" I said. "Thank you, you're the best" he said while smiling.

                   —————————————-

Everyone had left already and Ben came out.
"Let's work in my office, so you don't have to be out here alone" he said and I went into his office.

7:34pm

My fingers were hurting a lot from all that typing.
"You can take a break" he said. "No im okay, we need to finish this, so no breaks for me" I said.

"You're a very hard worker, you know that right?" He said. "I'm trying my best" I said. "You know, I've never had a secretary like you before" he said.

"What do you mean?" I said. "You work fast, you're very smart, you're really responsible, and beautiful too" he said.

"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?!" I said and he chuckles. "Actually it is hot in here" he said taking his suit coat off and He untied his tie a little bit.

"Alright let's get back to work" he said. He looks so hot. Focus Elena, focus. We worked for a little bit more, when he closed his computer.

"Let's take a break, I don't want you to pass out" he said. "I'll be back, ima call my mom" I said.
"Go ahead" he said.

I walked outside and I called my mom. "Hello Elena are you okay?" She said. "Yes mom, sorry, ima be late. I have to finish some paperwork thats due tmr" I said.

"Oh okay, I was getting a bit worried" she said.
"I'm sorry, did Kevin pick Mateo up yet?" I asked.
"No not yet, he said he's getting here at 8" she says. "Okay, I'll see you later" I said hanging out.

I walked back into the office and he was looking out the big window. "Alright I'm back, should we get back to work" I said. "In a few, I need a break" he said.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm good don't worry" he said walking up to me. "Um do you need a coffee?" I said. "No. You have pretty eyes" he said touching my cheek. My heart was pounding like a bitch.

"Uh, thank you" I said getting nervous. "You smell good too" he said getting closer to me. He grabbed my waist pulling me close to him.

Next thing you know, his lips were on mine. I kissed back and he pushed me against the door.
"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this" he whispered against my lips.

He started to unbutton my shirt, while I did the same. I know what I'm doing is wrong but he looks very hot today.

He started kissing my neck and my chest. "Fuck" I whispered. He picked me up and he carried me to the table. He laid me down and he took my skirt off, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

He kissed my stomach, legs, chest, he kissed me everywhere. He took my bra and underwear off.
"You look amazing" he said kissing me. He took his pants and underwear off and let me tell you, it was big.

He slid it in me and he was going slow at first. He started going fast and I was moaning like crazy.
"Fuck!" I yelled. "You feel so good baby" he says.

         ___________________________
Kevin

I was outside Elena's house to pick Mateo up. I was so excited to see him and her. I knocked on the door and Elena's mom opened the door.

"Hi Kevin, come in" she says. "Hi, where's Mateo?" I said and I heard him scream.
"Dada!" He said running up to me. "Wassup little man" I said kissing his head. "How did he behave?" I asked Elena's mom.

"Very good" she said. "Good, where's Elena?" I asked her. "She's at work" she says. "Still?" I said.
"Yeah, she said she needed to finish some paper work for tmr, so she's gonna come late" she said.

She probably with her bitch ass Boss. "Oh ok, well ima go now, I'll bring him back tmr afternoon" I said.

I left the house and I put mateo in his car seat. "Alright let's go now" I said turning the car on.
I decided to pass to McDonald's to buy food.

Once I got the food we went home. Once I opened the door, Mateo ran to his toys.
"No, you gotta eat first" I said. "No, I want my toy" he said. "Sorry bud, You gotta eat first" I said.

I picked him up and I sat him in the chair. Once we finished eating, I gave him a bath. I put his pajamas on and I laid him in my bed.

I read him a few stories and thankfully he slept. I went downstairs and I took my phone out. I called Fatima, but she didn't answer, so I decided to call Elena.

"Hello" she said. "Hey, sorry to bother you but I wanted to let you know what I already picked Mateo up" I said. "Okay thank you for letting me know" she said sounding tired.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm good. Why wouldn't I be" she says. "Well you sound like you ran for hours. Are you sure you good?" I said. "Yes I'm fine" she says.

"Alright then" I said. "You ready to get back to work" I heard her boss say. I knew she was with him. "Yeah, I gotta go Kevin bye" she said hanging up.

Ugh, why is she with him. He better not steal her from me. She's mine and only mine. Nobody can have her but me.

I saw my phone ring and I saw It was Fatima. "What!" I said. "You're the one who called me!" She said. "Sorry, I'm just irritated" I said. "What's wrong?" She says. "Nothing just ran all day today at practice" I say.

"Oh, you want me to come over?" She says. "No, it's okay, I have Mateo" I said. "Oh, alright then, I gotta go, I'll call you tmr" she said. "Bye" I said hanging up.

What if they were fucking! Maybe that's why she was out of breath! Oh hell nah. Ima fuck him up if he touches what's mine. Nah I'm just over reacting.

*Next day*

I woke up and it was 11am. I noticed Mateo was still sleeping, I quietly got up and I went to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and I took a quick shower.
Once I finished, I got dressed and I woke Mateo up. "Wake up bud, time to get up" I said.

He woke up and he wanted me to pick him up.
I kissed his cheek and I laid him back down. I changed his diaper and I got him dressed.

"Alright, let's go" I said picking him up. I took him to eat breakfast before going to the park.

After breakfast

"Park!" He said pointing at it. We got off and he ran to the play ground. "Be careful" I said.

I watched him play and it brought me memories when my dad would bring us to the playground.
I miss him so much.

"Daddy..look" Mateo says and I watched go down the slide. "Good job" I said. "Daddy play with me" he says. "I'm coming" I said.

We both went down the slide together and we played for a good hour at the park.