4

Elena

Todays the ultrasound and I was super nervous.
I was waiting in the room and the doctor came in.
"Hey, are you ready?" She says. "Yes" I say.

I laid down, lifted my shirt and She put gel on my stomach. "Let me find the baby" she says.
I looked at the screen and my heart was pounding.

"Oh, there's the baby" she says. It was so tiny.
"Do you see the heart beat?" She says and I nod.
My eyes got watery. After seeing the baby, I got really emotional.

Im growing a little human inside of me. My little human. "Alright mom, everything looks good so far, I'll make you another appointment for following up check-ups" she says.

Once I was done, she gave me a picture from the ultrasound.

I walked out of the clinic all happy

I walked out of the clinic all happy. I got in the car and I drove home. Todays the day I tell my mom.

Once I arrived home, I took a deep breath in before walking in. "I can do this" I say to myself.
I saw my mom watching tv and I sat next to her.

"Hi baby" she says. "Mom, I have to tell you something" I say. "What is it?" She says.
"Idk, how are you going to take this" I say.

"What is it honey?" She says turning the tv off.
"Mom....I'm pregnant" I say. "Your what?" She said all sad. "I'm sorry mom, I'm pregnant" I say.

"Omg" she says. "I know, I'm stupid" I say.
"Is Andres the father?" She says. "No" I say.
"Who's the dad?" She says. "It's someone I met at the club" I say.

"So, y'all had a one-night stand?" She say getting mad. "Yes" I say. "Does he know?" She says.
"No, i don't have his phone number" I say.

"So you're telling me, that after y'all had sex, y'all haven't spoken to each other?!" She says and I nod. "Omg, Elena, how can you be so dumb!" She says.

"I'm sorry, okay!" I say. "How far are you?" She says. "One month" I say. "You have to find this guy?!" She says. "I will" I say.

"After you do, I wanna talk to his parents" she says going to her room. She slammed the door and I called Cam.

"Bitch, get ready, we're going to the club" I say.

_____________________
Kevin

I was at the bar drinking with a girl when someone came up to me. "Can we talk?" I turned around and it was the girl I slept with. "I'm kinda busy here" I say.

"It's really important" she says. "Can it wait?" I say. "No, I'll be outside waiting for you" she said walking away. I rolled my eyes and I saw her sitting on the bench.

"If you wanna sleep with me again, you're gonna have to be in the wait list" I say. "Im not here for that" she says. "Then why you wanna talk?" I say.

"I have to tell you something important" she says. "Which is?" I say. "I'm pregnant" she says.
"So?" I say. "It's yours" she says.

"That's not my baby" I say. "Yes it is, you're the last person I slept with!" She says. "How do i know that" i say. "I'm not a fucking whore" she said getting mad.

"Calm down" I say. "Don't tell me to calm down! I'm fucking pregnant with your baby!" She yells.
"Shhh, be quiet" I say covering her mouth.

"Let's go somewhere more private" I say. We walked inside the club and we went to a private room. She sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. "Are you going to say anything?" She says.

"Like what?" I say. "That you're going to step up and take care of your baby" she say. "Woah, Woah, slow down. I don't even know if this baby is mine" I say.

"We didn't use any protection" she says. "Wait, you weren't on birth control?" I say. "No" she says. "Omg, I thought you were on it" I say.

"Why would I be on birth control" she says. "Idk, I thought you were. That's why I didn't use a condom" I say. "Couldn't you just pull out?!" She says.

"Like I said, I thought you were on birth control" I say. "What are we going to do?" She says.
"You mean, what are you going to do" I say.

"I can't do this by myself. We made this baby not just me" she says. "Well it's your fault, you deal with it. I'm just starting my soccer career. You and this baby is not going to ruin that for me" I say.

"Your an asshole" she says. "Yup" I say and she left.