2

~Elena~

I was at the doctors office cuz I've been sick for the past month. I was really nervous.

"Elena" the nurse called my name. I got up and I followed her. I sat on the bed and she took my information. "When was your last period?" She asks.

"About a month ago" I say. "Okay, the doctor will be with you in just a moment" she says. I waited for the doctor and minutes later she walked in.

"Hi, how are you?" She asks. "I'm okay, how are you?" I asked. "Good, thank you. So, you've been feeling sick?" She asked. "Yes, like for a month now, I've been throwing up a lot" I say.

"I see here that you haven't had your period" she says. "That is correct" I say. "Okay, so I'm gonna take some blood tests to see what's going on" she says.

She took me to the laboratory and they took some blood tests. "Okay, when the lab test come in I'll call you tomorrow" she says. "Okay, thank you" I say.

"Have a nice one" she says. I left the clinic and I got in my car. I went back to my house and the good thing my mom wasn't home.

____________________
~Kevin~

I was playing fifa with my friends. "Yo Kevin!" Luis says. "What?" I say. "What happened to that fine ass girl you took home?" He says. "What girl?" I say. "The one from the club?" He says.

"Oh Elena, idk" I say. "Y'all haven't seen each other?" He says. "No, it was just a one time" I say.  "Was she better than Nailea?" He says." "Wym?" I say.

"Like in the bed" he says. "Tbh, she was way better than her, like that girl knew what she was doing. She was a fucking pro" I say.

"You trying to go to the club later?" He says. "Hell yeah" I say. "Bet" he says.

*At the club*

"Are you taking anyone home?" He asks me.
"Not today" I say. "Shit, well I am" he says, going up to some girls. I went to the bar and I got myself a beer.

A lot of girls came up to me, asking for a picture.
The girls left and Luis came up to me. "Bro, I got like hella phone numbers from those sexy girls" he says. "That's my boy!" I say.

"Let's go dance with the girls" he says. "Are they hot?" I say. "Bro they sexy af" he says. "Bet, let's go" I say.