9

Elena

"Bitch you look great" Cam yells. "Thanks bitch" I say. We were dancing all night, and a bitch got tired. "My feet are burning" I say, while sitting.

"Bitch guess Who's here?" He says. "Who?" I said. "Look for yourself" he said pointing in the corner. Oh no. "What's he doing here?" I say.

"Bitch, it's a club" he says. "You know what I think I'm ready to leave" I say. "Bitch, he's coming over here" Cam says.

"Bitch, let's get out of here" I say. "Elena" I heard him say my name. "Hey Andres" I say. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "Just hanging out with Cam, but we were leaving" I say.

"Already, stay for a little bit" he says. "We cant, Cam has stuff to do tomorrow morning" I lied.
"I do?" Cam says. "Yes, you do" I said looking at him.

"Oh right, but I can do it another day" Cam says and I glare at him. "Great, you wanna dance?" He says. "Actually my feet hurt from dancing" I say.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" He says. "I'll just get a water" I say. "That's fine" he said and we went over to the bar. Once we got our drinks, we went outside.

"So, how you been?" He asks. "I'm okay, you?" I say and he looks down. "Tbh, I haven't been okay. Ever since our break up, I haven't been myself.  I think I made a mistake of breaking up with you. I love you so much" he says.

"We can't get back together" I say. "Why not? You don't love me?!" He says. "Andres, I never stopped loving you" I say. "Than what's stopping you from getting back together?" He says.

"I'm pregnant by someone else" I say and he looks away. "I'm sorry" I say. "Elena, that's not gonna stop me from getting back together with you. I love you. I want to be with you" he says.

             ________________________
Kevin

*Next morning*

Once I came back from practice, I saw Elena cleaning the house. "Hey, how was the club" I asked her.

"It was fine" she says. "Just fine?" I say. "Yeah" she said. "Oh..ok" I say. "Hey, I wanna talk to you for a sec" she says.

"About what?" I say. "I want to have a gender reveal" she says. "For what?" I say. "To find out the gender of our kid" she says.

"See now that's a waste of money. Couldn't you just find out during the appointment?" I say.
"I wanted it to be special for us" she says.

"For us? You know I don't want this baby. You can have your gender reveal, but don't expect me to be there" I say. "Why can't you just be happy for once" she says.

"Why would I be happy about this. Y'all are ruining my life" I say. "It's not the baby's fault" she says. "Well it ain't my fault. Why couldn't you just abort it. Our lives would've been much better. We wouldn't be in this position" I say.

"I was not going to abort this baby. Even if you weren't in the baby's life, I still wouldn't abort it" she says. "Whatever, I'm not gonna be at the gender reveal" I say going upstairs.

There goes my money.