Chapter Five

"Still can't believe that I missed that," she groans

"Brooke, I let random guys touch me and your thinking about how you didn't see it," I snapped

"Because your ass is too shy sometimes and stop getting overworked," she says.

I let out a frustrated groan and hid my face in my pillow. I can't believe this. It was nice, but wow. I get to know some of the guys before I do anything.

"Don't dwell on it too much and you act like it was recent."

"Do you even know the definition of recent?"

"My bad Ms, I major in English," she laughs.

"Whatever and how am I supposed to look at Adam?"

"Get over it. Adam will never even know, he doesn't even know your real name."

"Brooke, you are not helping," I groan.

"I'm sorry, but it's true. You don't have to tell Adam, do whatever you want."

"I feel bad I can't even answer his messages," I mumbled.

"Your acting dick whipped for a dick you ain't never had," she retorts.

"I'm not even, I have just never had two guys at once. I'm tryna process that shit."

"Come to the club one more time with me, and see how you feel after," she suggests.

I was a bit hesitant about that idea. I bit my lip and thought about it. I wanted to go back there, but I was supposed to go back the next day.

I never even showed up and I don't wanna get mixed up in shit. All I could think about was Elijah and Grayson. Elijah's words echoed in my head. Don't disappoint me.

That felt like a one in a lifetime opportunity that I could have possibly fumbled. I don't think I can get that offer again, so it would be pointless.

"No, I'm never stepping a foot back in there," I said.

I was very serious about this and I made my decision. If I was to go back in there and I saw them, I might want to drop on my fucking knees for them.

My phone rang and I groaned. I took it off the charger and it was Adam calling me. I answered the phone and I put it to my ear. There was no way I was letting Brooke hear this convo.

"Hellooo," I say.

"Yo, What you doing?"

"Chilling in my dorm. What's up?"

"Mhmm I was thinking you should come see me," he answers.

"I should come and see you? You're the one calling me, it's the other way around babes," I say, my voice rising a bit

"You're right, you wanna do something fun?"

"What does your fun include?"

I looked at Brooke and she was watching. She was laying on her stomach and looking at me curiously. I mouthed to Adam and her eyes widened. She starts to nod in an approving way. I roll my eyes, she is soo.

"It's up to you, we can go eat sum, roller skating, or arcade , it's basically your choice," he said.

"Mhmm, I don't mind going to the arcade."

"Cool five?"

"Five thirty."

"Alright then, I will see you then. Send me your dorm address, I will pick you up."

"Will do, byee Adamm."

"Bye."

I dropped my phone to the side and I sighed. At least I have something to occupy my mind from Elijah and Grayson. Gosh just the thought of them made me still remember how their hands felt on my body.