Chapter Sixty

It was Valentine's Day. I was super excited for it as this was my first valentine's where the relationship was actually serious. I had gotten them both gifts for Valentine's as well, I wasn't just going to be empty handed. I wanted to spoil them as well.

I was currently wrapping them up as I didn't want to leave it in the box. I had gotten Elijah two brand new ties and I saw this Arabian perfume that just told me he would love it so I got it front him. Grayson got something more complicated as he was a complicated person.

Since that I have gotten to know him better, I thought to get him like a hair care set. He loves his hair and he plays around with a lot. I got him an Armani cologne. I got them a few extra stuff, but I'm pretty sure they will love it.

Maybe I'm just delusional on another level, I got us a picture collage of us. I had so many pictures with me and them, so I decided to make a cute picture thing. I should have learned my lesson with Parker, but not enough. I printed a few dirty pics to add to the collage, but it was smaller than the rest, so it was a bit discreet.

I knew that we had something planned later, so I was most definitely prepared if anything was to happen tonight. I got waxed a few days ago, so I smooth as a baby's ass. My session helped and spending time with them after to see how much they care made me realize that I shouldn't flinch from them.

Both of them are just the best thing for me. They do everything right and they support me in every way. They pushed and pushed for me to go and get therapy, but obviously Adam just gave me the breakthrough.

I can't wait for today. I knew for a fact that we we were going to Nobu tonight, I really wanted sushi and Japanese food. Gray got us a reservation at Nobu, so I was even more excited for today. My afternoon is going to be mostly with Gray though.

Elijah doesn't finish until six today and Grayson is getting off at three. I had a few hours to prepare. It was only about twelve and Brooklyn was as her lecture so it was just me in the dorm.

***

We had just finished having dinner at Nobu. I was absolutely stuffed. I was so giddy about the fact that everything tasted so nice and the service was amazing. All I could think about was the dishes I just ate and how full I felt. I love sushiii, that had just put the standard for sushi and food.

We were currently getting into the elevator as I couldn't stop thinking about all that food. The mirror in the elevator made me slightly forget the delicious food, as I saw my reflection in the mirror. I just looked to motherfucking sexy.

I opened my purse and I pulled my phone out. I went on Camera, having this obsession to take pictures of myself and them of course.

I took a picture of myself in the mirror. The lift stared going down and I had to get more mirror pictures. These two were in the background which I couldn't stop grinning about. It was just giving a cheeky background like who are they, but obviously their faces were showing.

I was admiring myself in the mirror as I looked good. I was wearing a long black dress, that was open back and had additional strings going down. I wore black 5inch hells that were strappy. I had simple hand held black purse. My hair was a light curly that reached mid torso. I went with a light natural look for tonight.

My makeup was a simple base, not really glam, but chic and cute. I was loving my lip combo as well. I did brown lipliner with a pink nude in the middle, I had to use my NYX collection from Christmas.

I moved my hair to the side as I took another picture and Grayson was watching me. He was looking at me intently through the mirror and his eyes were glowing green. There was more vibrancy to them.