Chapter Ten

It was finally Sunday and I was so excited. I may have gotten a bit too excited, so I had a bit of what you called pampering. I went on to get my nails done last minute. I went with a simple french nails set and my middle finger had the heart on it. I did get a bit of gems to add a bling to it.

I was wearing my white oh Polly dress that I used for special occasions. It was the Versailles ones that I wore for my 17th birthday, but the restaurant we were going to was a rooftop restaurant.

I had to look good and it was a five star restaurant, that was hella expensive. I damn needed to get a job, I was going without one for some time now. I might have to tell them I want a sugar daddy on the side, I won't do anything with him though.

"Awww you look so cute," Brooke complimented.

"I'm tryna show that I'm not all hood," I smile.

"You don't, you look good. You might coming back looking like a mess though," she teased, laughing.

"I doubt it and this is a white dress, I cannot stain it."

"Mhm might get stained with some white easy to wash out," she grinned.

"Oh my gosh, you are so omg," I laugh.

I looked back at her and threw one of the pencils on my desk. She squealed and the pen completely missed her. She threw it back at me, but we just started messing around. I tried my best not to as I had makeup on.

Brooke and I just sat around talking as I got ready a bit too early. I had to be ready just in case. We took some pictures as well, so I could remember it. I wanted to post how good I looked, but I didn't. I wanted to keep this moment special and private.

The thought was really dawning on me that this was my damn professor I was about to hop in a bdsm relationship with. Actually I didn't even know anything before, so it shouldn't matter too much. It should matter a lot.

I was becoming uneasy and I was starting to think how this is a rational decision. My phone started ringing and it was Grayson's number. I answered it and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"We're here, but more parked away, just come outside."

"Okay, stay on the phone."

He doesn't say anything and I put the phone on speaker. I put my phone on the bed, just in case he starts speaking again. I grabbed my purse and I checked myself in the mirror.

"You're leaving?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, don't wait up for me," I say.

I leaned in and gave her a quick hug. It was 9:30pm and this would be the time I would be getting ready to cuddle into my bed. I was now going out for dinner.

"I won't, maybe you might get dick from Professor Jones and um what you wanna call Grayson? Master Grayson," she giggled.

"You finna put me in trouble," I groan.

"Okay? You might just loov-."

"My phone is not on mute, stop talking. Bye don't miss me too much."

"I won't."

I sprayed a bit more perfume and I grabbed my phone hurrying out of my dorm. I took my phone off speaker and it was a silent way. I was super nervous, but I know I looked hot as hell. I went on Snap to text Brooke.

Me: I'm nervous as fuck rn

Brooke💙: Don't beeee your fineee

Me: that's easy for you to say🙄