Chapter Fifty-Three

I clung to Grayson not wanting to let him go. I knew that I had to catch a plane tomorrow, but I didn't want to leave them. I just wanted to be glued to them.

There wasn't a moment where I wasn't following him or around him. It was the same when Elijah came home. I clung to him and I know they didn't mind, but I was wondering if they were getting annoyed with me.

I didn't do anything without one of them, eat, sleep, shower and everything. I just wanted to be near them at all costs. Gray was trying to help me pack some of my things, since I haven't gone back to my dorm since the incident.

I know Elijah had reported to the school, I needed to give a statement. I had already written one up and so have the guys. There were a lot of eye witnesses to the situation, so the three guys couldn't even lie their way out of it. Parker beat the fuck out of them as well, so there was just more evidence.

I was sure they were getting suspended indefinitely as well. If they kept students like that on campus, that would be crazy.

"Come on Angel, I have to pack for you."

"Can't we just cuddle for a bit longer?" I asked.

"After, I'm done. We can watch a movie, you can make something, or you can even bore yourself by looking through my computer," he responded.

I pouted and he sighed. He looked at me and I was sure he was coming up with ways to work around my difficulty. I know had to pack, but I just felt like ignoring it. I couldn't wait to see my mom, but I just felt lazy to do anything. I wanted to just lay in the bed and do nothing, I have barely had an appetite for food as well.

"Angel, I promise when I'm finished alright."

"Fine," I grumbled.

I let him go and I shuffled further down on the bed. I pulled my blanket over me and I gazed at him. He gave me a soft smile and he got up off the bed. The weight of him disappeared and I just wanted him back. I know he was just a few feet away, but still. I watched him as he packed my things and he made conversation with me to distract my mind.

***

I gave both of them a hug and I took my time hugging them as well. I know it was only two weeks, but it still felt like a long time. Elijah would be gone for longer as he was going to Germany to see his mom, so he would be spending more time with her. Gray is going to spend it with family, but with Adam knowing I'm not sure how that would work.

We haven't even discussed the Adam thing and the fact that Kaylen and Parker know. I think it's just a situation where they are more concerned about my wellbeing more than anything. I appreciated and I loved them for that. I know I was going to have my mom, but I really am gonna miss them.

"Be safe princess, make sure to send us a message when you arrive."

"I will, don't worry," I smiled.

I could see the worry and the concern in their eyes for me, but I wanted to reassure them that I would be fine. I know after what I experienced I should be more isolated and withdrawn, yet I just can't. I feel better with them and now I had to leave.

"Bye Grumpy, Bye Eli."

I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it behind me. I saw Gray's lips turning into a smile, he hates when I call him Grumpy, but I know he secertly likes it. I waved as I entered the line to get checked in.

The rest of the process was simple and I was on the plane on no time. On the plane journey I tried to distract my mind and not think of what happened. It was harder as I was alone with my thoughts and surrounded with strangers. I had no outlet and I just had relive the moment even if I didn't want to.