Chapter Twenty-Four

I groaned and hugged my pillow to my body. My body had woken up, but I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to sleep for another two hours. I tried to think of a scenario that I like, but that did nothing.

I sat up on the bed and I looked at a sleeping Brooke. She was sprawled out on her bed having the best sleep ever. I hopped out of the bed and I needed to shower.

I organized my things and showered and did my whole morning routine to make me feel more refreshed. I replayed the whole night in my head again.

We were drinking, dancing, and all of that shit. I kissed Adam when we left the house. Went back to their apartment and I started drinking more. I was still with Adam and we were still very touchy with each other.

The nights started coming back to me in blanks. I can't believe I was kissing Adam and it wasn't just outside as well. We were fucking making out at every moment. I fucked up bad with Adam, but they wouldn't know shit.

I know Adam doesn't have any diseases, so I'm not too concerned about getting sores and them figuring out I was kissing another guy. Fuck man, I did what I did. I could own up to it, but that would be soo dumb.

I didn't have anything I needed to be doing today, I could go see Grayson and just be like yeah I was bored. Just play around while I'm there and I haven't been in a while. I can convince Brooke to come as well.

It seemed like the smartest idea ever. Tell them the party was good and I had fun, nothing happened and I behaved well. It was such a smart idea. Why make it harder when I can be smarter?

I waited for Brooke to wake up, while I organized some of my things. I took the time to just lay in my bed and go on tiktok for hours waiting for her to wake up. When she finally woke up, I was so happy.

I had given her a run down on my plan and what I wanted to do. She was completely on board and I knew she wouldn't come for me about the Adam thing. She expected it to happen eventually.

"You know I wouldn't be surprised if you fucked him, then asked them for a threesome," she said.

"Hahaha, so funny. Adam would probably know that Elijah is a teacher, because of Parker."

"Oooh Yeahh, you know kink fuckers like it with masks. Keep it anonymous."

"Brookyln..."

"Alright, fine."

She put her hands up and resumed doing her makeup. She was doing her contour, while I was doing my blush. I had waited until she finished showering before I started doing mine.

"Should we wear pink?" She asked.

"Why the fuck would we wear pink?"

"I saw some of the girls last night dressed like mean girls and on Wednesday's you wear pink," she explains.

"Mhmmm...."

"Oh nevermind, I will."

"I have never really worn pink and the only pink thing I probably have is a bra."

"I have a few pink pieces of clothing, I can let you borrow?"

"Do you desperately want to wear pink today?"

"Yes," she nods.

"Find me something to wear then."

She cheers and I finish up my makeup. I scraped the outfit I was going to wear which took me so long to pick out. She had a pink two piece set, which was super cute.

I wore my white shoes that looked cute with it. I was not about to wear sandals with my toes out. Since I didn't have pink panties either, I was going a bit commando.