Chapter Twenty-Two

I finished making their breakfast as I wanted to ask about me going to the party on Tuesday. I didn't need to say anything, but I liked having transparency with them. I made both their coffee's as well.

I made sure they had enough protein, I woke up a whole extra hour for this. They were both going to wake up soon, so I had to get up early to cook for them. I was really proud of my work as well.

I made eggs, toast, and avocado. Grayson mentioned to me about his morning shake depending if he was going to exercise early in the morning.

Sooner or later they both came downstairs, while I was cleaning up the kitchen. They came down five minutes after each other. Since they just woke up I was waiting for them to drink more of their coffee first to wake up.

I was washing the dishes and cleaning up, like I wasn't here. I hate cleaning up, but it was part of being in the kitchen. It was silent in the kitchen, but I didn't even mind. I had finished up doing the majority, so I leaned against the counter holding my coffee. I sipped my overly sweet coffee.

"I know it's super early for this, but there's a party on Tuesday," I said.

They both looked up at me with this look. I couldn't read, but I pushed my lips up ready to reason.

"It's Halloween, pleaseeee."

"We wouldn't tell you no," Elijah says.

"I know, but you guys might not actually be comfortable with the idea."

"If we aren't?" Gray asks.

I looked to the side and I sipped my coffee. He had a point, because I would still go. Me not responding was enough for them to know I would have still gone.

"What are you dressing up as?"

"Cheerleader."

"I want to see it on you first."

***

I did a slow spin for them as I showed them my cheerleader outfit. I wasn't trying to over complicate my life, so I went with something simple and easy. It was a weed cheerleader theme outfit.

The skirt was short just the way I liked it. The weed theme was the cherry on top for me. I looked between them. I smiled at the both of them.

"I actually really love it."

"I can tell," Elijah said.

"Do another spin for us Angel, but a bit faster."

I did another spin a bit faster like he asked and he must have noticed that I wasn't wearing any panties. The skirt was short and you could only see my ass cheeks even with the little shorts that came with it.

"Turn around and bend over," Grayson orders.

He noticed that I wasn't wearing panties.I wanted to play around, because I wasn't going to bed over that easily.

"Why?" I ask.

"I want to see the shortness of the skirt, bend over."

I slowly turned around and I bent over by getting on my knees. It would be fun seeing their reactions with me not wearing panties, but I seriously need them to like this costume.

"Princess, you know exactly what he means."

"He said bend over, this counts," I argue.

"I don't mind putting you over my knee in that skirt Angel."

I rolled my eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to see. I bent over a bit, but barely allowed the skirt to rise. I turned around and stared at them. Grayson just look at me not entertained by me joking around.