Chapter Thirty-Two

I was finally done with the lectures of my day and I wanted to go back to my dorm, but I wanted to see Grayson. I had spent fifteen minutes in Elijah's office getting a bunch of kisses and praises for my amazing participation in his lecture.

Having all his attention made me want Grayson's attention. I did miss spending time alone with Elijah, just the two of us. It was nice just being around him and having us two just talk. With everything that happened between Gray and me, I have been so wrapped up with him.

I might try just have an Elijah and me time, just the two of us having fun sex. I missed sleeping with him, having his hands on me, him telling me what a good girl I am. I can talk about that with Gray as well, get attention from him and discuss Elijah seems like a plan.

I grabbed both of us Chipotle, since it was like four in the afternoon. I wasn't sure if he had eaten yet and I might as well bring him food. I knew his chipotle order as well since, we all got chipotle once together. To think I actually remember both their orders as well.

It's really not that difficult though. Elijah and I like bowls, while Gray likes a burrito. His burrito does taste nice, I might have to take a few bites from his even though I got food. The club shouldn't be too busy either since it is mid day and all the little kinky fucks come out during night time.

I held our food carefully and I smiled at Daniella while I signed in. I didn't need a wristband anymore since I was their sub, but I still had to sign in for safety measures. She gave me a weird smile, like a creepy one. It was one of those smiles in movies where something bad was gonna happen.

I brushed her off, because she has never liked me since I became their submissive. She had to be fucking them, but I'm the one their fucking now so get over it. I walked down the hall and I was greeted with the amazing sounds of loud sex. I looked at the stage and I saw two men on the stage fucking themselves with a extra long black dildo.

The way it was made was that thye both could fuck it at the same time. I stood there watching as they both moaned from fucking it.

"Oh god It feels soo good."

The other woman moaned and started fucking them both it harder.

"That's Gloria and Geila," Rayna says.

I turned my head to the side and looked at her. She gave me her usual warm and inviting smile. I looked her up and down as I take in her outfit for today. I always like seeing her different clothes when I come. She had a black collar on her neck, she wore see through black lace lingerie, with black shiny heels. Simple and all black.

As I can more often, I like seeing Rayna. She always seems happy to see me and I never sense any jealousy from her.

"I like your lingerie, it looks good on you."

"Thank you Iris, I see you brought Master Grayson food."

I held up the Chipotle bag and nodded my head.

"Yep, Imma go now. I was just curious about those two."

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, baby cum for me."

"Well Mr, Grayson is busy right now, so I can take the food for you and give it to him," she says.

"It's fine, I can wait. Is he not in his office?"

"I'm not sure, but he will take some time."

"I can just wait in his office if he isn't there."

"No, I'm sure he's in a meeting and doesn't wanna be disturbed," she smiles, awkwardly.