Chapter Nineteen

I wore a long beige strapless dress with no bra and with my fluffy sliders. I tied my hair back into a bun today not wanting anything in my face. I didn't wear any makeup and I certainly couldn't be bothered to wear lashes.

I was going natural today and it wouldn't be my first time. I left my dorm making my way over to Kaplan Hall. I didn't need to get breakfast as I wasn't feeling hungry. I met up with Keon halfway and as usual our friendship was like it always was.

This time it was slightly different. He wasn't saying much and he was on Tiktok mostly as we walked. I wasn't too bored as I was doing the same. I dropped my phone and cursed as I bent down to pick it up.

I watched as he kept walking and did not wait for me. I watched him walk off and he must be upset. I rolled my eyes, because a nigga was crazy. He must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

I kept walking at my own pace and checked my phone for any cracks. It was all good and messages from my mom came through. It was Whatsapp social status photos with the whole good morning blessing and prayer.

I smiled at the photo as that is one of my mom's utmost favorite things to send me. I just liked it and gave her a love you text. I made it to the hall and I entered. Keon was already sitting in his seat and I made my way up next to him.

I didn't even care if he didn't want me sitting next to him. I can always sit anywhere else. I sat down and I got my stuff out. Elijah hadn't come yet and Ke was still giving silent treatment. That was his own problem.

I went on messages to text Elijah to see where he was at, but he walked into the room. I watched him as he held his bag in his hand and his attention on his phone.

He was wearing a dark green shirt that was pushed up to his elbows. The shirt showed his large biceps and his upper chest. He had shaven his beard off which made my mouth drop. He shaved his beard and didn't even tell me.

He scanned the room and his eyes landed on me. He looked sexy with or without the beard, but I didn't even have a heads up. Damn I thought my place as a submissive/slave would attend to his needs. I could have helped him, not that I knew anything about shaving.

His hair was slicked back and this look made him look younger. He wore black pants to match the dark green. He was also wearing his favorite color today, which meant he might be in a good mood.

"Fuckk meee, he's so hot."

I looked behind me at one of the girls. This feeling of jealousy rose in me and I looked back at Elijah. He started to address the class, but watching him just made me a bit aggravated.

Since he had shaved, that's what the whispers were about. I know he would never do anything with any of the other girls, but still. However, today's lesson had me paying attention.

His every word was doing something to my body and it definitely wasn't intentional. I was just fantasizing about him in the dirtiest of ways. Him pulling down my dress and sucking on my nipples. Pushing my dress up and fucking me on his desk.

Having cock deep inside of me as he pounded me into his desk telling me to keep it down. That had my pussy clenching so much. Having him thrust into me and stretching me out, so perfectly. Even sucking his cock under his desk and maybe even while he talked to someone.

His desk hid the bottom part, so you wouldn't know if there was anyone under there. I just got so turned on from thinking about him in such a way. Fuck mee. By the time our lecture was done, I had no clue what happened.

I was just hot and bothered. I gathered my things and I didn't even say bye to Keon. I went straight to Elijah and he was talking to two girls and a guy. The guy was Sebastian, the blonde was Westyln and the brunette was Jill. They were asking him questions about the work, but also flirting.