Chapter Thirty-Three

I walked out of the front and my brain felt like it was a blur. We were just working out perfectly fine and this shit fucking happens? We were doing so fine over the weekend. I guess it was, because I wasn't good enough. I didn't meet up to his standards, so who can I really blame?

Myself from wanting to believe I could really enjoy being with two older men just for pure fun and pleasure. I do have feelings for him, I obviously built a connection with Grayson or so I thought, but I was wrong.

I mean I care about him and even though I knew what the basis of our relationship is. How can I not have feelings for him? I can't be upset when I kissed Adam, but I did it because I'm trying to convince myself that our relationship won't mean anything in the next month.

I can't be attached or care when this is over, they will forget about me. Now, I just don't know. I do care. I do actually care.

The cool air of the autumn breeze surrounds me. I takes a deep breath and exhale, calming my nerves. A single tear felt out my eye and I wiped it away. Fuck him, I'm not wasting my tears for this shit.

I got into the car and started to drive off. I wasn't going to tell Elijah because Grayson was probably already calling his phone. I didn't even want to talk to Elijah about what happened. I felt so lost threw this whole thing.

I don't know which hurt me the worse. The fact he was gonna fuck her or he let her talk about me and didn't to think to stop what was happening between them. Would he have fucked her and would I have just stood there and listened? What if he wasn't going to and realize how wrong it is.

My mind came up with random scenarios of what could have happened. I just drove around not sure of what to do. I didn't want to go back to the dorm. I needed to entertain myself, so I can forget what happened.

My phone starts to ring and I answer without looking at the caller ID. It was Adam calling me. What a coincidence.

"What," I answered.

"What's up with you?" Adam ask.

I don't want to be around Grayson and Adam starts calling. What a sign, either the uncle or the nephew. I guess that kicks Grayson out the factor and only leaves Adam.

"Sorry, just had a rough day," I sighed.

"Oh, well do you want me to cheer you up? I'm not doing anything right now," he offers.

"Depends what are we doing?"

"We can go Ice skating, it's been on my mind recently," he says.

"Are Ice skating rinks even open this early in the year?"

"Yeahh they just opened up, so before it gets packed later in the year I wanna go," he responds.

"And you wanna go with me?" I ask, curious.

Adam wanting to go with me is low key shocking. He could go with any other girl in the world and he's choosing me?

"Yeah, why not unless you don't wanna go?"

"I don't mind when you wanna go?" I ask.

"I mean like now," he replied.

"Oh, give about an hour and I will meet you somewhere."

"Nah, I will come pick you up it will be easier if we are in the same car."

"Okie dokie."

We finish up the conversation and I hang up the phone. I went back to my dorm after not being there in a while. Brooke wasn't there and she must be busy doing something else.