Chapter Twenty

It was Wednesday and I was rolling over in pain. My period was a fucking bitch on the first day. My cramps hurt and they felt like shit. I was considering going to watch Adam's game, but now I have been bedridden. There was nothing I could do.

I was stuck in my dorm with a heating pad and that's it. I had set up my bed in the most perfect way possible, so I could lay down and watch Netflix all day. Although Netflix was shitty, It still gave me something to do.

I had ignored all messages and phone calls, even theirs. I would usually ask how their day was going, what they were doing. I just wasn't in the mood for it, so I completely ignored everyone.

The only person I didn't ignore was Brooke. She would stop by when she had the chance and she would come give me a reassuring hug. She was going to the game tonight, while I died in bed.

Hours had passed and I decided I would call Hailey and see what was happening on her sides. She told me about the new shit that was happening in the hood and it made me laugh.

It honestly cheered me up hearing that Diana's ass got beat by Destiny. I hate them both, but they were both just as annoying. I do prefer Destiny more than Diana. Diana is too rude for my liking and she felt too entitled.

She acted as if we all didn't come from the same place. I just ignored her ass throughout high school not paying her any mind. Hailey and I ended up playing roblox our of pure boredom. It's dumb to be playing at my grown age, but we had nothing to do.

We were playing Murder mystery 2, Total Drama and even a horror game. I knew our boredom was so next level for us to be playing Roblox, but it killed time.

The game was over since I had gotten a text from Brooke and she was on her way back. Hailey had to go, so I was back to watching Netflix. The door opened and first was Brooke wearing a UCLA shirt, next was Adam.

His hair was messily done and he was holding a bag. He put it down on my bed and he didn't sit down.

"What are you doing here?"

"Brooke told me it was that time of the month, so I got you some chocolate and I know flowers don't mean shit so yeah."

"Aww you got me chocolate."

"I helped out!"

"I know you did Brooke, he didn't come up with it on his own."

She came over to me and she hugged me. I hugged her back as I sat up on the bed. I reached for the bag ready to munch.

"I tried though, since you couldn't make it."

"I still appreciate it."

I thanked Adam for his chocolates for me and he stayed in our dorm for a bit. He was supposed to go to the celebration dinner since they had one, but instead he came to see me. That made me super happy as well.

I didn't mind Adam's company and this was his first time in our dorm. Brooke had some Uno cards put up, so she got those while we played a few good rounds of Uno.

Brooke left the room for a moment leaving just Adam and I in the room. I was laying on him since my cramps were constantly changing my mood. I just needed someone to lay on for the moment.

"How you feeling he asked?"

"I still feel like shit, but it's nice to have you here."

I peered at him as I was laying on his arm and he was slightly sat up on my bed. I moved my head on his chest and I put my arm around him. I had my heating pad on my pelvic so there wasn't much I could do.

"Good, I don't usually do this," he says.

"What do you mean?"

I furrowed my brows and looked into his eyes. They were a nice light olive green and I thought of Gray and his eyes. I want to see Gray and Elijah.