Chapter Seven

Elijah

I sat on the couch in Gray's office watching him type something on his computer. He wasn't in a good mood for whatever reason. He was always moody. There could be no reason for why he was anger that's just how he was.

"She's eighteen," I sighed.

"She wasn't wearing a Wri-," he pauses.

"They used fake IDs?" He questions

"They did," I nod.

"I need to do better with security, never did I think that would happen," he says.

I lay back in the chair and let my thoughts drift off to Iris. She seemed older that night, she didn't look eighteen in the slightest. Her dress didn't help either, it made her look older as well. Her tits and the way they jiggle. She isn't trying and they move.

I never thought she would be one of my students. I don't know what turned me on more, her outfit showing her curves or her being my student.

The idea of fucking her and not letting her orgasm at all. Having her begging me to let her and stop teasing her, while I fuck her so hard she can't keep going. My cock was aching to be inside her. I wanted to ruin that innocent of hers.

"Gray, you should have seen her today."

"Stop thinking about her and find some other woman," Gray said.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Thinking about her and getting rock hard in my office isn't going to help. There are plenty of subs and slaves out there wanting to please you."

"Gray, I don't want them, we don't want them either. I want her. Don't act like you didn't feel the need to keep her to yourself."

"I can control my urges."

"You don't control shit, you shut people out. The first night we met her, you didn't even say bye to the girl. But, you called her Angel, never have I ever heard you use a pet name before," I argue.

"Remember you are her professor and you have never done anything with your students," he responds.

"You could give it a try, actually try something new," I suggest.

"No, I'd rather we find someone for us."

"You really are stubborn. How long do you plan on staying stuck on Tara?"

"Elijah, don't push it. This has nothing to do with her and last time I checked I was the one who broke off the engagement."

He leaned back in his chair. He rested his hand on the table tapping it. He looked at me as if he was contemplating something.

"So you don't plan on getting another slave do you?"

"I don't fucking know," he answers, angrily.

"Yet you don't like pet names and you called her Angel?"

"It's like you want to aggravate me. One, She's not experienced. Two, we don't want a submissive and you know that. Three, she's your fucking student you're playing a dangerous game."

"If I'm being honest, I like that. I have never thought about any of them in that way, but she makes it seem interesting."

"There is no we, it's only you. You know I struggle with aftercare, that's your job. I'm emotionally unavailable for that type of stuff."

"Either way we are two different Doms. She wouldn't last a night with me," he added.

He was right about the aftercare bit. I would be foolish to let him have Iris. I would need to be the one to give her aftercare, but that couldn't possibly work. He just needs to let go of the past, However I understood Grayson.