Chapter Sixty-Seven

I laid in the bed completely exhausted and tired. I breathed heavily slightly as I tried to process the orgasms, I just had from all of them. I exhaled and I turned to look at both of them.

"How do you feel?" Elijah asked.

"Good, really good," I nodded.

"What about you guys? How do you feel?"

They all said good. Val sat up on the bed and he ruffled his hair. His back faced us and I sat up going over to him. I put my arms around him and rested my head on my arms, looking at him.

"You're leaving already?"

"No, but I'm expecting a call around 11, but I'll be back," he answered.

"Alright, don't forget to give me your number," I remind.

"I won't, don't worry."

I released him and he got up. I looked back at Elijah and Gray, they were both talking about something. I would should probably get ready to go as well. I wanted to talk with them, so we could catch up, but I don't know.

"Um.. are you two getting ready as well?"

"Are you?" Gray asked.

"Um... I wanna catch up with you guys, but if you want to go or have things to do I don't mind."

"We can stay," Elijah said.

"Alright, then."

I laid back down inbetween them and it just reminded me of when we used to sleep together. We said to bye to Val as he left and it was just us three.

"Soo... what's your life been like princess? Did you Graduate? How's your mom? Completed any milestones or challenges? Done anything new?"

"It's been good, I finished college and I got my degree in English. Um.. I used to live in Texas for three years. I worked with young children, I worked for a newspaper company, then I moved here to publish my work," I told.

"Why would you live in Texas?" Gray asked.

"I don't know, I wanted a new scenery. Omg you won't believe this, but I saw Parker down there as well. I heard that Adam also is playing for Wisconsin."

"Yeahh he is, he's actually engaged now."

"That's actually really good, so I take it that your relationship with him is repaired..?"

"He rarely speaks to us, but we all have own lives so we don't mind," Gray answered.

"How's the rest of the family? How's your mom Eli?"

"Well, she got worse, but that was expected. She is doing alright. I saw her a few months ago."

"That's good, have you thought about moving her to the states?"

"It wouldn't be good for her, but she's fine where she is."

I nodded my head slowly as I turned to look at Gray. He nodded his head as he gave me updates on everyone. Alan and Isabella were both doing good, they are currently celebrating their anniversary in Hawaii. Selena and Micheal are doing good and had another baby.

The twin are annoying as ever, but they both attend university getting a degree. Adam is playing for the Wisconsin Badgers, which is really good for him.

Everyone seems to be doing really well. It was crazy how much time has passed. I asked them about any changes in their life.

"I have a son named Noah," Gray spoke.

"Oh...oh that's really nice. How old is he?" I ask.

"He's a year and seven months old. He's getting so big already," he responded, smiling.

I could see how happy talking about Noah made him. That made me happy for him. I didn't want to pry about the mother of his son. I sorta of didn't want to know.

"I don't work at UCLA anymore, I quit last year. I manage the clubs in LA, while Gray manages the club here in New York," Elijah said.

"Clubs? You guys opened up more clubs? That's actually niceee. Open one in Texas, please. Those clubs there are just... too mhm racial," I say, hesitantly.

"I bet they are, is that why you also moved to NYC?"

"Noo, remember I'm here to publish my work. I wrote a book, I'm going through the last few drafts of it," I told.

"You're writing a book? What about?" Elijah questioned.

"Well there's two. One is about an arranged marriage romance for the purpose of a scam. The other is about an intern in a BDSM relationship with her bosses," I told.

I watched their reactions as they both realized how that correlated to us, just in different terms. They looked at me with curiosity.

"Did you write about us?" Gray asked.

"I did, but I changed everything in legal terms. I don't want to let the world know that I slept with my professor," I explain.

"True, because that would be a follow up case,"
Elijah chuckled.

"Exactly, plus if you guys want to read the drafts you can. If you want to alter anything you can and I can even get your guys POV's to add," I mention.

"That's totally fine with me," Gray shrugged.

Elijah nodded as well and I felt really happy. I rested between the two of them feeling excited to show them. They both kissed me on the cheek and I smiled as I was glad I got see them again.

I clapped my hands together. Gray reached for my wrist and he grabbed it pulling it close to him. He looked over my charms as his eye go over each charm.

"I'm surprised you kept this bracelet," Gray murmured.

"It was my reminder of you two, so I kept it and I have added my own charms to it as well," I said.

"I can see."

He looked over my charms more intently as Elijah went and looked at it as well. We end up talking about how I got each charm and reminiscing on the past. Being here with them in this moment just erased any pain I felt before. I felt happy and content being around them.