Chapter Fifty-One

Elijah

We both held her up in the shower as her legs were sore and she didn't want to stand up on her own. We tried making her sit on the bench that was on there, but no she wouldn't cave.

She held onto me and she was resting her head against my chest as Gray was washing her back. I was supposed to be washing her front, but she wouldn't allow me, she wanted me to just hold her.

"Daddy," she whined.

"Yes princess."

"I wanna do that again," she says.

Gray and I both chuckle at her words. We looked at each other, she lifted her head up at me. She pouted and she pressed her breast against me, pulling me down.

"What's so funny?"

"I think you're drunk from all the sex we just had, but we can do that another day."

"Whyyy... Sir, I wanna do that again," she whined.

She pulled away from me and she folded her arms. Gray held her by the waist and pulled her against him. She smiled up at him and he stared her dead in the eye.

"Angel, if you want to be treated like whore we don't mind, but you were just complaining that you were tired and you couldn't go any longer."

"That was then, but this now. It just felt so good, I want it again," she pouts.

She has picked up an ungodly habit of pouting and whining recently. I have no clue where she picked it up from, but somehow she uses as every excuse with us.

"Another time right now, you need to rest and you haven't thanked me or Elijah."

"Thank you Sir, Thank you daddy for using me tonight," she said, sweetly.

She rubbed her ass against Gray and I don't understand why she's so horny right now. Maybe we should just both fuck her again and give her what she wants. Maybe it wasn't enough for our little slut.

Gray groaned against as he had his arm around her and he pulled her nipples making her whimper. She didn't even cry from the pain, she bit her lips gently and squeezed her legs together.

I have noticed that somethings that she wouldn't usually be interested, she was more into now. Like she likes the pain from pulling her nipples, she gets overly excited when she receives spankings now. Since I spanked her on her thighs, she will respond to it now when I do it to her.

She's becoming more submissive by time. She's much more submissive now than she was before. She seems to pay attention more to our intrest and even tells us what she wants to try.

He teased her by pulling and rolling her nipples between his fingers. She moaned softly and she gazed at me through her eyes. I wanted to cave and give her the pleasure she wanted, but could she go again?

"Please," she begs.

***

She cuddled inbetween us. She had her head resting on the pillow and she had both of our arms around her. She was persistent on having both of our arms around her. I pressed a kiss to her head and she murmured softly.

"You did good tonight, princess," I praised.

"Thank you, daddy."

She snuggled into me and I looked over at Gray. He was looking at her, but he didn't say anything. He was smiling a little, but he didn't say anything. I watched as she closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I was tired as well, but probably nowhere near tired as her. She did really good tonight. I thought she may have used her safe word or slowed down, but she didn't. I yawned ready to go to sleep.