Chapter Twenty-Six

It was finally my weekend to spend with them. I have been my usual self. I try not to think too much about Gray's ex. I just couldn't help, but think, would he hate me if he knew? I'm still not on the same level as his ex-fiancé.

He knew her longer, she had a ring and a baby that she aborted. I probably mean nothing to him, so it can't be that bad. I could blame it on the alcohol, call it a silly mistake. I was drunk or could just say I kissed Adam.

I'm going to have to say something, but I just don't want to see how Grayson reacts. After Elijah's class I just came to the house, because I knew nobody would be here. Grayson is never here early and always comes back late.

I could tell them, but I could tell them with a bribe. I know for a fact they would come back hungry and wanting to eat, so what if I cooked dinner then told them. How the fuck do I say that? Never in my life have I ever thought I had to deal with this shit.

ME? Having to admit to kissing another person. I usually don't give a fuck, but I actually like them. I do actually like my relationship with Elijah and Grayson of course. Maybe I can ask about that and just explain why I left so suddenly. I have never thought to sit down and express what I'm thinking or feeling.

I would feel better if they knew and hope it's just a small bump in the road. I would understand if they got angry and needed space. I'm sure Grayson would want space from me, but I would still need to see Elijah every Monday and Friday. I groaned and I covered my face with my hands, I exhaled a breath.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up off the counter. It was Elijah calling me. I hesitated to answer it and I was going to let it ring, hopefully he wouldn't call back. He knows I'm at the house though and he can probably see me on the camera. I turned my head towards it and I answer the phone.

"What has you so frustrated?"

"Nothing important," I respond.

"Princess."

"Daddy," I grin.

It was a fake grin I was giving, but I turned around looking at the counter. I dropped my smile, so quick.

"Turn back around," he says.

I rolled my eyes and turned my whole body around. I rested against the counter and stared up at it. I now needed to keep my facial expressions under control.

"What's bothering you?"

"Something, I- it's fine. I was gonna make food for you and Gray so.."

"Don't worry about that, We wanted to take you out tonight unless you want to stay in?"

"It's up to you honestly, I don't mind."

"Good, well start getting ready. I'm leaving my office now."

"Oki doki."

I hang up the phone and I immediately turn my back to the camera again. We were going out tonight, how the hell do I bring up what I did without ruining the mood. I tapped my finger against the counter trying to think. I could do it when we come back and I could confess.

I just kissed Adam, so why the fuck do I feel like I gave him head or even fucked him? I groaned and I wanted to fake cry at this point. I dragged myself out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room to start getting ready.

I went to the shower and I slapped on my music. It was a random date night, so I took extra steps for tonight just in case. I had to shave my legs and my armpits, and gave my pussy a shape up as well. I feel the need to be baby smooth when I'm with them. I just have to be extra hairless which is so much work.