Chapter Forty-Two

I wore a black jumpsuit that was nice and snug to my body. I had a long white cardigan that Selena let me borrow since I didn't have my own cardigan. I wore nice thick fluffy socks and put my Uggs on that Gray bought for out of forgiving him.

I put on my silver necklace from the night before, my Pandora bracelet and diamond studs. I kept it really simple and I had my tote bag, so that was my bag for the day.

Car arrangements had already been made, I was riding with Kaia, Kameron and Adam. Kameron was driving, but I wasn't sure how I felt about him driving. Being in the car with him was scary, he kept trying to speeed every chance he got. Him and Adam had a lot of fun.

I just don't trust 16 year old boy to drive, because he was a bit to careless. I was glad to be out the car, when we reached the mall. We all grouped in the front and made time arrangements were to meet and shit.

Selena and Isabella were the most excited out of all us. They were going on and on about how Black Friday is so fun. My mom would say the same thing which was is so comical to me. I fall back a bit to walk with them.

"You're doing it again," Elijah says.

"I just prefer to be with you guys," I pout.

"We're not at home Princess, you can't be near us as much."

"I know."

"Stop pouting as well," Gray said.

He flicked the side of my head and I whined. Elijah pulled out his wallet and he put his bank card out for me to take. I looked up at him with a devious smile.

"Can I really take it?"

"500."

I took it from him and I squealed slightly as I slipped it into my purse. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks while moving away. I could hear Gray complaining about how he didn't get one. I started walking next to Kaia and acted normally.

I was with Selena and Kaia to do some clothes shopping as Kaia wanted clothes. We were currently in H&M shopping for clothes and I had a few outfits for me to try on.

Selena was helping me pick out some flared leggings or jeans to wear. Kaia decided that she wanted to look for some tops, so she went off. I was just Selena and Me.

"I know we already discussed Adam, but do you truly like my son?" She questions.

"Of course, I do. He's super sweet, caring and funny," I beamed.

"No, not like that dear. I have seen the way he looks at you. He admires you, I can see it. You don't have that same look, so do you really like him?"

"I do like him in a friend way. He was the first person I met on campus at UCLA. It's just I have been seeing someone else and I like where the relationship is going."

"Do you love the other guy?" She asks.

"I do, at least I think I do. It's a bit early, so I don't know," I answered, truthfully.

"At least you have someone, you're too gorgeous to be single."

That made me smile, because I really was too fine to be single. After Gray and Eli, I will just entertain another nigga honestly. I don't want our contract to end, but I know it will, so there's nothing I can do.

"Thank youu," I grin.

We went to the changing rooms. Kaia and I tried on our clothes, created our yes and no pile. I had a lot of clothes considering, I was saying no to some. It didn't look as good on my body, so I put it in the no pile. I did however love the flares and they made my ass look so nice.