Chapter Eleven

I had my phone propped up as I was watching The originals, while Grayson sat with his laptop in front of him. His breakfast included black coffee and a lot of protein. I was watching him as he was just eating his eggs.

It wasn't the fact that he was eating eggs that made him fine, it was his large muscles, his six pack, his veins, his v-line everything fucking thing about his torso was turning me on. I was eating my own share of eggs with toast and bacon, but I still liked watching him.

Elijah had left before I had woken up, so I was stuck with Grayson. I wasn't sure what to talk about with him since he wasn't on the emotional side. I still wanted to build something with him though. I wondered what his dick looked like, I felt like it's thick and veiny.

I don't mind not having any affection, but I don't want it to be awkward between us. I glanced at him and this time he caught me. He was looking at me and I looked back down at my phone. What should I say to him? Or should I wait until I'm spoken to.

Elijah did say that I'm supposed to talk to him about our contract and what it looks like. Maybe I could start with that, but a part of me wanted to talk about something else besides that.

"Um Grayson," I called.

"Hm?"

"Later on I have a class at 2:30, could we leave at 1?"

"Sure, anything else?"

"Yeah, how come you're not at work?"

He lifted his head from his laptop and it probably wasn't the question he was expecting. I took a bite out of my toast while pausing my show.

"I can work from home which I'm doing right now."

"Ooh, do you work for the club?"

He obviously did since he had his own office, but I wondered what his actual job was there. Does he manage the money, members or what?

"I own the club, so does Elijah," he answered.

"Oh. I didn't think you guys owned it," I say.

"Hmm well now you know, why the curiosity?"

"I just want to get to know you more, but if you're working then I will leave you alone."

I tap my screen to unpause my show. I don't want to bother him at all, so let me just mind my business. Klaus was screaming at Rebecca and that was nothing new. I tried not to look at Grayson again as I paid attention to my phone. I could hear him on his laptop typing. How awkward.

"You have my attention now," he said.

I turned my attention to him and he had shut his laptop, pushing it away from him.

"You can keep working."

"I needed to write an email, but what do you want to know?"

What did I want to ask him, I tried to keep my eyes up at his face instead of his chest. That fine fucking chest of his, I should have know he had so much muscle under him. I thought about his relationship with Elijah. How close are they and have long they known each other?

"How long have you known Elijah for?"

"Twelve years, I was fifteen when we first met. We were both working at this summer camp thing, neither of us wanted to be there. He was there since he was visiting his Grandmother since she lives here in the Us, but he lived in Germany. He is four years older than me, so we were just talking here and there," he said.

"Oh okay, I forgot about your age gap. I thought Elijah was originally 28," I laugh, lightly.

"28? That's a bit young."