1 - neymar jr

"I'm so proud of you."

~~~~

I woke up to the bright morning sun peeking through me and Neymar's shared bedroom window.
When I rolled over I was shocked to see that it was just me in the bed. I grabbed my phone off of the charger and checked my calendar. The date read.

Saturday, November, 12th - PSG Game

"Shit." I muttered quietly to myself. I realized that Neymar had already left with the team for todays game. I laid in bed by myself for another hour or so, before finally getting out of the bed and ready for the day.

I lazily put on my fuzzy Ugg slippers before looking down and rubbing my 9 week old pregnant belly. I had just found out a few weeks ago that I was pregnant. When I told Neymar that he was going to be a daddy again he was a little nervous since he's been out of the game for a while but just as thrilled!

This would be my first and Neymar's second child. As soon as I found out I immediately told him because, I couldn't keep a secret that big from him. He's my partner in crime, my soulmate and my best friend.

It's only been a year since me and Neymar have been married. We were planning on having a child two or three years after marriage but, we couldn't be more excited for this little baby's arrival.

I slowly walked down the steps making sure I wouldn't fall before I made my way into the kitchen. I pulled out a bowl, Greek yogurt and some strawberries.

I ate my breakfast while scrolling through Instagram. I stumbled upon Neymar's instagram story. It was a post with Neymar and Kylian doing the peace sign. The caption read "game ready ⚽️"

Once I finished eating breakfast I checked the time and it read 10:43 am. I made my way back upstairs and started to get ready for today's game.

I put on a black bodysuit with some blue ripped skinny jeans and a long grey coat. I did some natural but elegant makeup and left my slightly curly. I grabbed my black Prada bag and slipped on my white Nike airforces before leaving.

After driving for 15 minutes I finally arrived at Le Parc des Princes stadium, home to Paris Saint Germain. I calmly stepped out of the car and made my way into the VIP section of the stadium. As I made my way to the VIP section of the stadium someone snaked their hands in front of my eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice softy spoke. "Hm Sergio is that you?" I slightly giggled. "No, it's your husband." Neymar replied with a smirk on his face. "Yes, I know I was only joking." I replied smiling.

"You look gorgeous." Neymar told me snaking his arm around my waist. "Not bad yourself Mr Santos." I said placing a gentle kiss onto his soft lips. Neymar passionately kissed me back.

Every since Neymar found out I was pregnant he was been very gentle with me. His actions, his temper and how he speaks to me and other people. He's also been helping me a lot with simple tasks. I'm at the early point in my pregnancy where I still look normal.

The world still doesn't know that I'm carrying famous Brazilian and PSG player Neymar Da Silva Santos Jr's child. We plan to tell our family at 3 months and the rest of the world just a month later at 4 months.