21 - leandro parades

"Well, it's not everyday that you're country wins the World Cup."

~~~~~~

I woke up to the loud crowded streets of Argentina. When I opened my eyes I was faced with the bright sunny skies of Buenos Aires, Argentina flashing in my eyes.

When I turned on my side I was faced with my handsome husband. Juventus midfielder and Argentine Legend Leandro Parades. "Buenos días, mi amor." Leo said before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Buenos días, amor. I can't believe their still celebrating." I softly chuckled gesturing to the celebrations going on in downtown Buenos Aires.

"Well, it's not everyday that you're country wins the World Cup." Leo replied with a smirk.

"Yes, yes I know. I'm so proud of you mi amor." I told Leo while playing with his hair. "Me too. Te amo baby." Leo said before crashing his plump lips onto mine. As he kissed me he tangled his fingers in my mid lengthen brunette hair.

"Our baby boy is proud of you too." I told Leo gently taking the sheet off of my lower body which exposed my 38 week old pregnancy belly. "Papi, loves you more my sweet boy." Leo whispered against my stomach before placing soft kisses all over it.

"Mi amor that tickles!" I said in between giggles. "Sorry amor." Leo replied before placing one last kiss on my swollen bump.

"As much as I love being pregnant, I can't wait for baby boy to come out. The nausea and headaches are making me so sick and my hair is falling out as we speak." I truthfully told him.

"I'm sorry, mi amor. Is there anything I can get you?" Leo asked. "A bath would be nice." I said with a slight smile. "Right away princesa mía!" Leo laughed while making his way over to my side of the bed. "Let me help you up." Leo said interlocking my hands with his before helping me out of bed.

As I held Leo's hand I carefully waddled my way over to the bathroom while Leo started the bath.

Last night Leo's parents suggested taking the kids for the night to give Leo and I some alone time to celebrate this big win. Our daughter Victoria and our son Giovanni were currently at their grandparents house.

They both go as Vicky and Gio for short and we plan to give baby boy a name that he can go by a nickname as well.

"Baby?" I asked him. "Mhm." Leo hummed. "Can you unzip my pants. I can't exactly see the zipper over my belly." I told Leo slightly embarrassed. "Does that mean you can't see you're toes!" Leo asked slightly chuckling.

"Yes, actually! Who's fault is it that I'm like this for the third time." I said crossing my arms while Leo unzipped my pants. "Right sorry, mi amor." He replied laughing softly. "You know each time that I've gotten pregnant, my body never fails to amaze me how big my stomach gets with each pregnancy." I began off my saying.

My pregnancy with Vicky was very easy. With Gio I gave birth 4 weeks earlier then my due date which was completely fine I just had to stay in the hospital with Gio for an extra week to be monitored.

"Hopefully this time with baby boy it's easier." Leo said placing his veiny hand on my swollen belly.  Leo helped me take off my pants considering I can't bend down while I took my shirt off.