24 - marco veratti

"I could stare into your ocean eyes forever."

~~~~~~~

I tiredly walked up the stairs to Marco and I's home in Italy. I quickly flipped through my keys before finding the right one and unlocking the front door.
"Amore, is it alright if I use the shower first?" Marco asked me.

"Of course." I nodded with a smile while watching Marco make his way upstairs. Once Marco made his way upstairs I plopped myself down onto our grey sofa.

Last night, I hadn't gotten any sleep and earlier today Marco and I ran some errands in our home town Pescara, Italy.

Once PSG had won the league and after the season had ended, Marco and I decided it would be nice to visit our family in our home town that we haven't seen in awhile considering we live all the way in Paris, France.

If I'm being honest the last time I probably saw my family here in Italy was last year when Italy won the Euros. I slowly felt my eyes start to get heavy and I ended up falling asleep.

••••••••••

I was woken up to see the most beautiful man standing in front of me. It was my handsome husband Marco who was slightly shaking my shoulders trying to wake me up. "Y/N?" Marco asked me. "Sí, I'm awake." I replied while slightly sitting up.

"Amore, are you alright?" Marco asked me. "Yes, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." I waved him off. When I looked up I saw Marco shirtless only wrapped in a towel that was hanging dangerously low which revealed his v-line.

"You make it so hard for me not to kiss you 24/7." I dramatically huffed. "Come here, amore mio." Marco said while opening his arms. I immediately got up and ran into his arms before placing a bunch of sloppy kisses on his cheeks.

"Ti amo tanto." Marco replied before placing a passionate kiss onto my warm lips. "Ti amo, amore." I replied while smiling against his lips. "Wanna watch a movie?" Marco asked.

"Sure." I replied while turning on the tv. "Okay, let me just run upstairs and change." Marco told me before darting upstairs. Marco slowly made his way down the stairs while wearing a white dressy shirt with some baggy dark blue jeans.

"Look at you Mr. Veratti looking all fancy." I laughed. "What's the occasion?" I asked. "I wanna take you somewhere." Marco innocently replied.

"Right now? I look like a mess." I told him. "No you don't. You look absolutely gorgeous in that white summer dress that I bought for you." Marco softly chuckled.

"Okay fine let's go." I softly laughed before Marco picked my small figure up and threw me over his shoulder. "Marco, what are you doing!" I said in between laughs. "I told you that I was taking you somewhere." He replied while laughing.

"I know that! I just didn't expect it to be like this." I said before firmly slapping his butt. "Can't you just trust your husband?" Marco chuckled.

Marco gently placed me in the passenger seat of his black Bentley. Then he readjusted his posture before bucking my seat belt. "Grazie, amore mio." I said placing a gentle kiss on his warm lips.

"Prego, amore." Marco replied before kissing me back. Once I was all secured in the car, Marco made his way back over onto the drivers side before hopping inside of the car.