10 - mason mount

"No you didn't...."

~~~~~~~

After the long season that Mason has had we decided it would be best to go on holiday. After countless of arguments on where we should go on holiday we finally decided on Greece. Some towns we decided we would visit in Greece were Mykonos, Athens and Corfu.

Mason and I were both aware that it would be a little bit stressful travelling considering I was 5 months pregnant. If I'm being honest it didn't look like I was expecting due to my build being petite and slim.

About a month ago Mason and I announced to the world that we were expecting baby Mount to arrive December 2023.

"Babe are you all packed?" Mason shouted from downstairs. "Yes, I'm coming!" I replied back. Once I finished getting ready I started to roll my heavy suitcase down the stairs.

"Woah, babe slow down. For goodness sake your pregnant! Here let me help you." Mason suggested slowly taking the suitcase away from my hands.

"Thank you." I replied out of breath with a tired smile. Mason carefully carried the heavy suitcase down an entire flight of stairs. After our driver arrived at the house to pick us up we drove to the airport for about 40 minutes before finally arriving.

Our flight was from London to Mykonos, Greece which was about 3 hours and 40 plus minutes. After we arrived in Greece I was hit with a gust of heat making it hard to breathe.

"Darling, are you alright?" Mason asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah, I'm alright just tired." I replied sitting back in my seat while closing my eyes.

I felt Mason's veiny hand interlock with my petite hand. After feeling his actions my eyes immediately opened. Mason's beautiful chocolate brown eyes we're borrowing into mine before giving me a sympathetic smile.

Our hotel was about 20 minutes away from the airport so the drive wasn't too bad.

Mason and I decided the first night we would just relax and stay in our hotel. Once we reached our hotel I immediately sat down on our bed. "Oh my gosh." I groaned while shutting my eyes.

"What is it babe?" Mason asked his eyes searching my face for an answer. "My shoulders and neck feel so tense from the flight." I told him while moving my neck side to side.

I felt a pair of warm muscular hands gently place on my shoulders. "Mase what are you do-" I said before he cut me off. "Here, let me." Mason replied.
He gently started to massage my shoulder and neck with his muscular hands.

"Darling, why are you so tense? You feeling okay?" Mason asked. "Yeah, I was just nervous to travel considering baby is on board with us." I truthfully told him placing my hand on my tiny baby bump.

"You're safe now, I'm going to be by your side the entire time." Mason reassured me. "Thank you Mase." I replied with a smile. "Anytime, love." Mason said before placing a kiss on my left hand where my beautiful wedding ring rested.

"Wow look at that ring, the guy who picked it out has amazing taste." Mason bluffed. "Oh shut up." I giggled before crashing my lips onto his.

The next morning went by in a blur. The time was quickly approaching noon so we decided we would go to the beach.

I started to get ready by brushing my teeth and washing my face. After I did my skincare I applied some sunscreen on my entire body and face. Then I slipped into my white bikini.