22 - phil foden

"Mum, my name is El Wey not Ronnie!"

~~~~~~

I was currently sitting in Atatürk Olympic stadium with my son Ronnie and my newborn daughter Audrey while watching the UEFA Champions League final Manchester City VS Inter Milan.

"Go Daddy!" Ronnie shouted while waving his mini Manchester City flag. The rest of the Manchester City wives and I were anxiously waiting in the private box while watching the last few seconds of the second half.

Thankfully, Manchester City were up 1-0. Rodri ended up scoring in the 68' minute which gave everyone some sort of relief.

Finally, the last whistle rang signalling the second half was now over and Manchester City won the 2023 UEFA Champions League. "Yes!!" I shouted excitement lining my voice while jumping up and down with my son and daughter.

Ronnie, Audrey and I carefully started to make our way down to the pinch trying to get past the loud and wild fans. "Excuse, me sorry." I said while trying to get through. Then suddenly I felt someone shove me from the side causing me to trip.

"Mummy, are you okay?" Ronnie asked while grabbing onto my arm. "Yes, sweetheart just stay close to me." I reassured him. I quickly got back up trying to catch my balance before I continued to make my way through the crowd with my children.

"I'm sorry ma'am no fans are allowed onto the pitch." The security guard spoke while standing firmly. "No, you don't understand. I'm not a fan, I'm Phil Foden's wife." I told the security guard getting slightly frustrated.

"I'm sorry ma'am. No one has told me that you're coming-" The security guard argued back. Then suddenly I saw a blonde 6'4 man that almost looked like a Viking. I immediately recognized him.

Phil and I's very close friend Erling Haaland. "It's alright, let her through." Ering spoke up. "Are you sure? She sure doesn't look like wife material." The security guard spat.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up unless you don't want to keep you're job." Erling spat back while helping Ronnie, Audrey and I over the gate. "Thank you, Er." I replied with a smile. "It's no problem. How are you feeling?" Erling asked while holding Ronnie.

"I'm alright, just tired and sweaty." I softly laughed. "Mummy fell!" Ronnie shouted while throwing his hands up into the air. "Ronnie, why did you rat mummy out?" I said while wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"You should really get yourself checked out, and let
Phil know what happened." Erling replied. "I know but, then he'll start to worry and make it into a bigger deal then it is." I explained to him.

"I know but, the baby is the number one priority and he needs to know what happened to make sure he or she is growing alright." Erling told me. I carefully bent down and whispered into Ronnie's ear.

"Daddy's over there, go say hi to him!" I told Ronnie. Within seconds he sprinted across the field to Phil as fast as his short little legs could take him.

"Daddy!" Ronnie shouted while clutching onto Phil's leg. "Oh my big boy come here!" Phil replied while scooping Ronnie into his muscular arms. 30 seconds later I finally arrived with Audrey to where Phil was standing with Ronnie.