16 - gerard piqué

"Once a cheater always a cheater!"

~~~~~~~~

I finally arrived back home at Barcelona after being on tour for 5 weeks all around Europe. The tour was very successful but, I'm so thankful to just be back home with my husband and my twin son and daughter Álvaro and Alana.

I tiredly walked up the front steps of Gerard and I's house. Once I reached the front door I jiggled the keys into the lock before unlocking the door.

I stepped into the house making sure to lock the door behind me. Within a few seconds I heard little footsteps fast approaching.

When I looked up I saw my twin son and daughter Álvaro and Alana racing down the stairs while Gerard was behind quickly following them.
"Mamá!" Álvaro and Alana shouted while running into my arms.

"¡Oh, mis amores!" I replied while smiling.
"I missed you guys." I said while placing kisses all over Álvaro and Alana's face. Once I looked up I saw my husband Gerard awkwardly standing behind the kids.

"Oh you too come here!" I playfully shouted while wiping away happy tears. Gerard's face lit up once he heard his name. He quickly ran into my arms before wrapping his muscular arms around my petite body.

"How are you, mi amor?" Gerard asked while hugging me before taking a fist full of my hair. "Better now, that I'm here with you." I smiled. The kids quickly joined into our hug.

This was exactly what I needed. Sometimes it's really hard trying to balance everything especially with Gerard and I's careers. I am a well known singer that is known by many all around the world and, Gerard is a famous footballer who plays for Barcelona.

Gerard and I always put the kids first and give everything we have to them because, they are our babies. After hugging for a few minutes we all made our way into the kitchen as Gerard carried my suitcases upstairs.

"Mamá we made cookies for you." Alana smiled while holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies with extra pieces of chocolate in them.

"For me? How did you know their my favourite!" I gasped with a giggle. "A little birdie told us." Álvaro spoke up before him and Alana turned to their father.

"I see." I replied with a giggle. The four of us sat down before digging into the delicious chocolate chip cookies that Álvaro and Alana made.

"Those were delicious, gracias mis amores." I thanked before placing a big kiss onto Álvaro and Alana's cheek. "Bebé, what time is you're game tonight?" I asked Gerard while washing some dishes.

"Kick off is at 6:45 and game is at 7." Gerard replied. "The kids new kit is upstairs?" I asked him while drying the dishes. "Sí." He replied while putting some leftover dishes away.

Gerard walked over to where I was standing in front of the sink before snaking his muscular arms around my petite waist. Gerard bent down so we were now standing on the same level considering he is 6'4 and I'm 5'2.

As Gerard bent down I could fell his hot breath on the back of my neck causing the hairs on my arms to stand up. Gerard gently grazed his plump lips against my ear before speaking.

"You're to sexy. I missed you hermosa, I can't wait for later." Gerard bluffed before slightly squeezing my butt and walking away.